• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Neither Here Nor There: Hellfire

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
{Neither Here Nor There: Hellfire}

nhntcovercomplete.png

It is dark.

It is also wet.

It was very probably not wet (though probably dark) when you fell asleep. You also were...not in the middle of a forest clearing with a group of other people, all dressed only in simple white clothing, and no shoes. The sky above is twinkling with stars, and the trees around remain perfectly still, not a breeze at all, not a sound. The grass is short, soft, and damp.

There are several paths around you; at least two leading out from the clearing. There are signposts mounted at each path, through the words on each sign are written very small and cannot be read from a distance.

Once one gets close enough to them, however, the writing can be made out; spidery writing on wood, whatever used to write them red and dripping. One read Here, and the other There.

You have no idea how you got here, but...you really want to get home.

{What's this?}

Yes, I am trying this again. It's has a huge revamp, and I hope you enjoy it this time.

This is a special kind of roleplay; based off of ones I do with my friends in chatrooms and IMs. Basically, You are exploring, the plot and world will unfurl around you the more you play. You investigate items, sounds, places, and people, and I provide the answers to you. It's much like playing a text-based adventure or tabletop game; I am the DM.

The first post is rather simple, and you need not provide too much information to begin with; we tend to base the player characters after ourselves, though this isn't necessary. The RP is all about the exploring, and the plot, once you can find it...

{Genre and Warnings}
This is a Horror Roleplay, and will probably contain some rather sensitive subjects. The rating will probably something like PG13

{Rules}
-Don't be an asshat.
-If you type like a monkey I will eat you.
-No pictures for the form, damnit. The form is short, so TYPE something.
-YOU do not control the world. I do.
-I want to stress this: YOU ARE EXPLORING. The goal is not to get from point A to point B blindly; examine things. Poke them, prod them, pick them up and ask me what they do. I will tell you what happens when you touch them, what they look like, and so on. Walk around, explore, the whole world spans around you, waiting.

{Form}
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]

{Members}
Foamy/Marten Kunalee
Zora/Scarlet Smith
Sunfllower/Jacob Collins
Little Bluberry Bomb/Anastasia Storm
Stormecho/Ara Medina
Dark Shocktail/Rufus Croshaw

Last edited:
Name: Jacob Collins
Appearance: He's got scruffy, unkempt, mid-length blond hair and large, bright but frightened-looking blue eyes. He's on the tall side but also kinda scrawny. He's also got a big nose. Speaks with a slight stutter.
Other: Ayup. Don't be surprised if he starts hallucinating everywhere. He managed to find a baseball bat, but he has no combat experience, so he really can't do a whole lot more than flail.

Last edited:
Name: Scarlet Smith
Appearance: Short, dark red hair with neat bangs at the front, blue eyes. Stands at 5'9", very slender with a somewhat full bust, fair complexion, with rather long limbs. Very clean-looking.
Other: An accomplished fiddler. Is also a mother of three daughters, although she herself is a widow.

Last edited:
Name: Marten Kunalee
Appearance: Marten's skin is a very pale, milky brown. His hair is short, quite curly, and a dark, chocolaty color that matches his nearly-black irises. His eyebrows are thickish and his voice is low and a tad raspy. Marten also speaks with a slightly odd inflection, although it's not an accent on its own.

Name: Анастасия Сторм (Anastasia Storm)
Appearance: Somewhat short, with mid-toned skin and dusty blue-ish black hair, cut to just above neck length and fairly ragged. Her facial features are fairly supple, though her nose is a little large, has a powerful looking jaw, and eyebrows look a bit past kempt at the moment. Overall, she's lithe, with very large hips, but a lacking bust, and thin yet powerful limbs. She's an amputee from birth, and is lacking her right arm straight to the shoulder, with little in the way of visible scarring.
Other: GEE I WONDER WHAT AND/OR WHO SHE'S BASED OFF OF. Convenient arm-swap since she'll need to use things and stuff with her proper side. She also has unofficial martial training courtesy of her farther - so don't think she's useless in a fist fight.
And yes she's quite Russian.

Welp, school's over starting today afternoon, so~

Name: Ara Medina
Appearance: A bit short and of average weight, Ara wouldn't be anything special to look at if not for the fact that strands of her hair on the sides are a vibrant blue. The rest is a honey brown, and reaches just past her chin. Her eyes are grey-green, and she doesn't have noticeable curves, making her look much younger than she actually is.
Other: She has some martial art training - nothing really impressive, she's just a yellow belt in taekwondo.

Name: Rufus Croshaw
Appearance: Tall and lanky, with a beaky nose and deep brown eyes. His blonde hair is pulled back in messy ponytail, with several strands loose and hanging about his face. He also has scruff on his chin.
Other: Look who it is. He goes by his surname for the most part. He's armed with a machete but has no combat experience.

Back
Top Bottom