• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Auto-flush toilets

#1 bro

FEELING GREAT, FEELING GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
(mods, I didn't know where to post this, whether general discussion, insanity, coughing cupboard, or even the debating zone, but I settled on here because of how trivial it is. you can move it if you like)

Anyway, auto-flush toilets.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Who exactly was the moron who decided that a computer, wait, no, not even a computer, a tiny little sensor can better tell when I'm done pooping than a human brain can? Especially because for men, the sensor will always go off twice per poop? NO, MOTION SENSOR, I'M NOT DONE. I'M WIPING MY ASS, LIKE I DO EVERY TIME I USE THE SIT-DOWN TOILETS. For women it's a bit different, but for men at least, doesn't that use up twice as much water as necessary? Thereby wasting precious resources? NOT ECO-FRIENDLY I TELL YOU.

And know what's even worse? When you're sitting on the can, taking a poop, when the sensor RANDOMLY goes off. It completely disrupts your train of thought, and gets your arse slightly wet from the water that flies upward at you. GODDAMNIT I'm trying to poop in peace, I don't need you flushing every time I lean slightly forward.

But my big question is why. Why do people think we need auto-flush toilets? I'm sure everyone agrees, it's not that much effort to reach up once you're done and pull a fucking lever.

(For those of you that go "eew, I don't want to touch something that thousands of people have previously touched after wiping their ass" well a) you're about to wash your hands, so what does it matter and b) instead of putting expensive motion sensors in, how about putting in levers you push with your foot. you don't have to be a goddamn genius to realize this)

Anyway, why does everything need to be automated? I am capable of touching things, goddamnit. It's not just the toilets (although those are by far the worst part). Even just in the realm of public bathrooms, there's automated faucets (that take forever to find the sweet spot to put your hands), automated paper towel holders, possibly the most useless thing ever, and even automated soap dispensers.

ugggh. People are too fucking lazy, or maybe just toilet designers think we are. >O

Seriously, this has to stop.

FUCK AUTO-FLUSH TOILETS

Hah, Tailsy, I was trying to make that same joke back in "Fuck periods" and "Fucking morning bones!" but I didn't know how to phrase it.

Also I'm glad I made people's day, I suggest we do something about it though and smash all the little black boxes with hammers. Except then there would be no way to get the toilets to flush, which would be gross. :0

Lol, A lot of things in public bathrooms are becoming auto:

*Auto Soap Dispenser
*Auto-Faucets
*Auto Paper Towels (WTF!?)
There is one good thing about Auto-Flush Toilets: People don't leave their goddamn diarrhea to fester (Ugh, I hate having to walk into stalls with that shit there, and who really WANTS to go over there and flush and pray it doesn't clog D:).

b) instead of putting expensive motion sensors in, how about putting in levers you push with your foot. you don't have to be a goddamn genius to realize this)

They have those those are fun :D

Not in the US though. But since when do we do anything smart here? :\

I actually kind of like the auto paper-towel dispenser things... And the auto soap dispensers.

...Anything else is annoying. :[

I hate all the automated things they're coming up with, they're quite stupid. Whenever I visit the city, half the time I can't get the automated paper towel thing to work so I dance around like a maniac so that it might catch one of those motions. D:

People are getting so lazy these days. And people want to cater to this by selling things that'll make them even more lazy (while making money). How many of those same people wonder why we have a rising obesity rate?

It's because we're already lazy, and people want to make money off of things that make us even more lazy.

They have those those are fun :D
I know, I've seen them before. But only like three or so times, which is a shame because they are the solution to all of our problems.

There is one good thing about Auto-Flush Toilets: People don't leave their goddamn diarrhea to fester (Ugh, I hate having to walk into stalls with that shit there, and who really WANTS to go over there and flush and pray it doesn't clog D:).
Well then, how about toilets that flush whenever someone opens the stall door? This is still pretty useless, but it fixes that problem (which tbh you don't see that often).

Although auto-toilets suck, I must say I find the push-facets worse. I mean, you push it and hope that it'll last. And it never does.

Oh yes, I've been on those. I got up once and I was like "Why isn't it flushing?"

"... ... ... ... ... ..."
"... ... Oh, finally!"

Zeta Reticuli said:
But my big question is why. Why do people think we need auto-flush toilets? I'm sure everyone agrees, it's not that much effort to reach up once you're done and pull a fucking lever.

Agreed.

The person who probably invented it was a fat lazy cuntbucket.

Last edited:
Auto-toilets scare the hell out of me.

If I was h-land I'd say they scare me shitless. Badum, ch.

Push faucets, auto faucets that only have that little sensor in one little area and only have hot water availible, auto-flush... yeah. I agree with everyone in the thread.

Not sure it'd be the same for men, but covering the sensor with your hand keeps it from flushing whenever I do it.

Oh, I've never tried that. Good idea.

(also, the sensors are probably the same for both girl and guy toilets)

And yeah, the push faucets are also fucking annoying, as they last like two seconds before you have to push it again. Somehow, this doesn't bother me as much, though. Maybe it's because I have a bad habit of not washing my hands very thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom