• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkat Vantas

Virile God-Snake Tower of Masculinity
Okay, hidden role mafia game. Very few of the roles are going to be standard, but I can guarantee a few things:

1. All the roles will be named after Unova Pokemon.
2. No aliens. Fuck aliens.
3. No cop sanities.
4. Take nothing for granted.
5. One of the Pokemon is a Zeburaika.

No aliens? sweetness :D

I hope RNG doesn't give me the same thing as the past. three. times. D:

Ah well, there's a first time for everything. or a fourth XD

I must now look up what Zeburaika is, I believe it is that electric-type zebra? o3o

EDIT: Yep. Sounds awesome.

YES NO ALIENS :D:D:D:D:D:D

...ahem. Is out-of-thread communication allowed?

Also ZEBURAIKA <3

Knowing kam, no aliens means everyone's an alien

No.

I hate aliens. I hate people refusing to lynch out of fear that someone is an alien. I hate getting the alien role and never getting lynched. I hate when people claim to be aliens to save themselves.

Have you ever played a game with four Aliens?

If not, you're not allowed to complain. *nod*

I played that legendary game of opal's where everybody was an alien.

Well, I wouldn't know if they were telling the truth since I was the don, but.

Eighteen people. Okay, role PMs are coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom