• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Making a new one of these since the last one is going on 500 posts and I sort of forgot about it for a billion years :V Plus I like to think I have improved. or something.

This whole thread is gunna be pretty image-heavy I think; I'll link anything that's HUGE or has nudity or whatever though. Also I draw blood and gore a lot. a Loooot. So yeah.

nhntcovercomplete.png

"cover" of an RP I did, both here and over MSN. I may do some writing to go with it. I have a lot of pictures to go with this.

badplus.png
BADend.png
GOODplus.png

More NHNT stuff. Endings! I never got around to the last one. (the Good end)

plaugeling.png

Lil' plague mask beastie.

crocodile-rock.png
chaobuu.png

Gen5 Pogies

rorycopy.png

Art Trade I did over on dA with CarrotofRabbitz.

Linking this because HUGE. More NHNT.

katniss-avi.png
peeta-avi.png

Icons I did for me and Sunflower C: The BG makes Katniss look...greener than intended xD

And I hope you guys like Hunger Games stuff because I cannot stop drawing Peeta omg.

so yeaaaah.

Last edited:
Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

You draw such pretty things did you know that.

Especially that picture with Peeta oh my god is so pretty and the face looks just perfect.

That first of your two new pictures, the one with you sitting, I have to admit doesn't quite look right. The right leg, to be exact. It looks odd and disjointed to me.

The second with you and Sunflower is cute. I usually don't like that perspective because it makes the whole picture look stiff and actually kinda bland but I suppose it works. Also I think it somewhat of a bad decision to cut your tail out of the picture and give no indication it's actually there but that's just me.

You draw such pretty things did you know that.

Especially that picture with Peeta oh my god is so pretty and the face looks just perfect.

That first of your two new pictures, the one with you sitting, I have to admit doesn't quite look right. The right leg, to be exact. It looks odd and disjointed to me.

The second with you and Sunflower is cute. I usually don't like that perspective because it makes the whole picture look stiff and actually kinda bland but I suppose it works. Also I think it somewhat of a bad decision to cut your tail out of the picture and give no indication it's actually there but that's just me.

o: Danke! The second one, with Sunflower in, started as just a sketch so that's probably why it's kinda...bleh. But thanks for the crit O: I appreciate it.

plaugeling.png

draw more of this.

Like that critter of just plague mask type stuff? 'Cause I'm working on this still:
SCP049MEDICwip2.png

I could make love that drawing.

No I am not kidding, it's amazing. The perspective is wonderful and far better than most drawings you've done, the colouring is pretty and very much like you. The scruffy and rough I have found unattractive with most of your drawings of your new 'sona is gone. Instead, there's just a overflowing grace and flow all over it. Your hands are also very well done.

In other words I still want to make love to that drawing.

Or you, that works too.

vision.png

Commission for Sunflower~ An illustration of a scene from a story of hers.

I'll be opening commissions for everyone else soon enough. Post here or PM me or something if you're interested so I'll know to post prices here or not.

...eeeeeeee...

I don't think I need to tell you again how happy I am with that picture. His pose, his expression, the subtle and fuzzy lighting, the unreal and yet hopeful atmosphere, with the sunflower and his face being the points of light, the vines curling around the bed and his feet (something I hadn't even thought of)... and THOSE ADORABLE SOCKS. This is the feel I was trying to capture in the story, and to see it in an actual picture form is just.... aaaaa so wonderful!

(You can read the original story here)

I would love to see your style of art in a picture of Finnick :3

...Ohgod I should draw Finnick. O: I loved him so much.

In the meantime, have some Whimsicott/Sawsbuck

nowthatiseeyou.png

Back
Top Bottom