• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-faction Mafia [CLOSED]

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Hello. Superbird speaking, and I think I'm finally ready to host my own Mafia game. I mean, after all, how hard can it be? Well, this one is called Multi-Faction Mafia. No, this does not mean multiple mafia factions. But there are different factions of similar roles. Mafia is only one of them. Factions will be able to communicate with each other privately. And yes, there is an Alien. Also, there are some deeply unconventional roles.

Only secret roles now, because if I revealed everything at once it would be no fun, and the entire factions thing would be ruined. Right now I'm /hoping/ for at least 18 players, although that may be a tiny bit ambitious. But if there are MORE players I won't hesitate to add roles. If you would, I'd appreciate participants, but~

Have fun!

Re: Multi-faction Mafia

Oh, yes. New rule. All players must post in the thread at least once every two 'days'.

Let's see if we can fit in a 19th player. The game will start saturday morning. My morning.

Basically, there are several factions in this game. The mafia is just one of them. Each faction has varied roles, though the standards like Healer and Inspector are still there. Players within the same faction may communicate with each other outside-of-thread, like the Mafia can usually do, to co-ordinate their targets and figure things out on their own. Of course, there are just a few loners out there, though!

...does that answer your question?

So like ZXY FACTION
has bob sue and joe,

YXZ
Has Jim, jimmy, and james

AND THE MAFIA
has Don, Luca, and Peter

Jim and Jimmy could talk, but not Jim and Peter

Exactly. Aaaaaand since we have 19 players now, I'm gonna close this thread. Role PMs this afternoon, when I have time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom