• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Aobaru

Floooooon!
Pronoun
he
Many stories above the city below, Adrian Veidt sat at his desk, calmly stroking his pet, Bubastis.

"It is time."

Veidt had been planning the assault for years. Ever since tensions between the United States and Russia had ignited, the threat of nuclear holocaust loomed. Veidt had to stop it the only way he knew how: framing Doctor Manhattan.

Tonight, his work would begin.

PMs have been sent. You have 24 hours for night actions.

Just quick go-through of the rules again:

- If you do not submit a required night action three times, you will be killed off.
- Night phase lasts 48 hours, and day phase lasts 48 hours.
- There are no requirements for posting in the thread during the day phase.
- Flavourtext matters.

Last edited:
Re: [Night 0] Watchmen: The Mafia

Due to some people sending in their night actions late, you have an additional 18 hours (Day phase starts at 12 PM EST).

(Three hours late, sorry)

Adrain Veidt was anxious as his secretary brought the morning paper to his desk. When it arrived, his eyes widened in shock. How could this have happened?

There were no headlines, absolutely no mention of a dead superhero. Someone had foiled his plan.

"Well," he said to Bubastis, running his hand through his hair, "there's always tomorrow."

No one is dead. You have 48 hours for discussion.

Hm, might want to change the phase to day, dear Aobaru!

Hm... was there a doctor role? iirc there was a kidnapper and a doctor...

Boy we got lucky healer or a roleblocker. I don't think there's an alien in this game. Hmmm, not much to say in the first day but it's a good thing there are no deaths.

Meh, I'm new at this, so I get an excuse. xD;;;

There is a doctor. There isn't an alien.

I think it might be a lucky roleblock or something, or there is like a bulletproof.
Need to go and look at the roles again.

I guess we probably got lucky with a healer. Sadly though this leaves no leads. Randylynch or abstain?

SInce there's only one healer, no healer clash

I'm Nite Owl II. Karkat Vantas is innocent.

SInce there's only one healer, no healer clash

I'm Nite Owl II. Karkat Vantas is innocent.

Funny story, actually, Wargle! See, I'm Dollar Bill, and you wouldn't believe who I chose to target last night!

Hint: Her name starts with a W and rhymes with Gargle!

It sounds like one of you is a liar. I just can't tell which one it is though.

...why would I be lying here? Wargle just went out and stated that I'm innocent; I wouldn't be questioning him unless I really thought he was Mafia.

Hm! Can the inspector be roleblocked in this game? In fact, I wonder if we even do have both inspectors; Aobaru would have to have cut roles since we didn't get fourteen people.

Neither is lying. I am going to join the roleclaiming, and tell that I am the Silk Spectre II, and I roleblocked Karkat Vantas.

Well, yeah, but it proves Karkat and Wargle innocent as long as neither is falsely roleclaiming.

EDIT: And it probably got rid of a bandwagon before it got started, saving the life of an innocent.

So far 5 people haven't posted.

Now that I think about it what if the Mafia didn't send in an action? The night phase had to be extended.

I'm thinking Flower Doll because she is kind of experienced.

If there is no death given the informations we have so far, then it could be an inactive Mafia, unless a healer blocks it.

Back
Top Bottom