• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's worse...?

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
Well, the title is self-explanatory. Say which is worse with an explanation of why its worse.
Example:
Poster 1: What's worse, ham or cheese?
Poster 2: Cheese, cause its all gooey.

I'l start.

What's worse, baloni or pepperoni?

Bologna (sp?), because it tastes like shit.

What's worse, a bad hair day or looking frumpy?

Bad hair day D: I hate my hair.

What's worse, falling into a bathtub full of blood from a high point, or surviving, ending up paralysed, and having to drink the blood still?

what is wrong with me

Falling in cuz have you ever belly flopped into blood, it hurts... (don't ask)

What's worse: A Chibi-Kyuubi or a hungry Mokey Mokey?

Uh, what?
A hungry Mokey Mokey, I guess, 'kuz that sounds like a Pokey. And I can actually pronounce it...

Lessee... Which sucks more, Dr. Robotnik or Bowser?

Bowser, I don't know what it is, where it's from, and I'll probably not even care either way...

What's worse: My mooing, or Inu's constant NYEHing? (the newest member and PhaRaoH's brother)

...the blank one is worse than the other invisible one.

What sucks more? A vaccuum cleaner or a black hole?

Magikarp, cuz they don't make songs that can then be used as the tune for an Abridged Series song! Mostly by Little Kuriboh!

What's worse: Red-Eyes B. Dragon or Blue-Eyes W. Dragon?

blue-eyes, because without it the rules could not be screwed.

what's worse, being in love with nurse joy or having green hair?

Being in love with Nurse Joy. You'd end up cheating on her with her identical twin cousin on accident.

What's worse, having a sore toe, or a sore foot?

a sore foot, because if you have a sore foot, you probably also have a sore toe.

What's worse, accidentally setting a $100 bill on fire, or being scamed out of $100 via the internet?

Setting a $100 dollar bill on fire. Especially if it's one of those new crisp good-smelling dollar bills. :'(

What's worse: having a clown at your next birthday party, or a pony?

a clown; he could be one of those evil/pedophile clowns that are all the rage these days.

what's worse: having someone start a cutting yourself fad or a dying your hair an obscure color fad?

Being poisoned. I've heard that drowning is actually peaceful. Sometimes.

What's worse, being a moose, or an elk?

Blankness, cuz Blue-Eyes W. Dragon likes Kiba, while Red-Eyes Black Dragon doesn't want to let me summon Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (and I never let anyone get away with insulting you! Where's the love?)!

What's worse: A Lv 1,000,000 Arceus, or Zoroark outdoing Spiridcass in a battle?

The Arceus. You'd be fucked.

What's worse, having to wear purple for the rest of your life, or having to wear blue?

Back
Top Bottom