• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Crossing the Line: An FMA/Death Note RP.

Hyper~Piplup

Iron Fang Alchemist
((Yesh, I like crossovers.))

This is the Death Note characters, in the Full Metal Alchemist world. Of course, they have lived there all their life, and most have learnt to use Alchemy.

Our story focuses on Mello, a young Alchemist who has an even younger sister, Nia, and his best friend for life, Matt. (Mello and Matt are 12, Nia is 10.)
In a tragic event, Matt is shot, caught trespassing on a secret military base (As a dare from Mello.), in Central. Mello, grieving for his best friend, attempts to bring hit to life, using Nia as a sacrifice.
Unfortunately, when the smoke clears, the thing Mello crated is not Matt. It's not even human. It is the pile of bones and organs that is a Homunculi.

Even worse, Mello and Nia's parents see what he has done, and in turn they try to resurrect Nia, by sacrificing both of their lives. Once again, they are only left with a pile of bones and organs.

Light (In the role of Dante) gives both of these homunculus Red Stones, and they turn into a humanoid shape.

Mello, after discovering this, sets out with L, who has trained him in Alchemy, to become a State Alchemist, and to rid the world of these Alchemist's mistakes.

Okay, list of Death Note characters compared to the FMA ones in this Role Play:
Mello ~Ed
L ~Al (Not related though.)~ Rat_in_a_cage
Light ~Dante
Misa ~Lust~ sakusha_sama
Matt ~Pride
Nia(Near, but an emotional girl.) ~Wrath~ Hyper~Piplup
Someones OC ~Sloth
OC ~Greed
OC ~Gluttony
OC ~Envy
Other OC's ~Various Military people.

Okay, if your going to be a character from the actual series, just say who they are and a brief summary.

OC Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Brief history:
Special Ability/Alchemy:

Here is mine:

Name: Nia
Homunculi Name: Wrath
Appearance: Will upload a human picture soon. Homunculi: A short, white dress that she can fight in, and black leggings with bows on. Long white boots. Short whit hair with dark purple eyes. Her Oroburous tattoo is on her forehead.
Brief history: She is Mello's younger sister. As a Homunculi, she still has memories of the happy times they spent together, but most of the time she wants revenge, because she feels Mello betrayed her. She was revived from the ingredients that make a human, and a strand of hair from a locket, which still contains some. That locket is her weakness.
Her last conversation:
Nia: *Is sleeping*
Mello: *Finishes drawing transmutation circles on her body, and performs Alchemy*
Nia: *Wakes up, is starting to dissolve from the feet up.*....Brother?
Mello:...
Nia: Brother help me!
Mello: I'm sorry...
Nia: BROTHER! NO!! *Body is fully dissolved.*

Special Ability: She can fuse with things.

Note: The actual characters from Death Note don't have to be the same gender. Except Mello, he has to be a boy.

We start when we have a Mello, A Matt, A Light and An L.

Last edited:
(OOOH! DN/FMA!! I love your crossovers!! ^_^)

Im stuck btween Envy and L but... Ill BE L!!

Okay,about L
He is a super smart guy. He's 22 years old.He's crazy about sweets. He is a good fighter. He is an orphan.And yeah. I dunno what else I should put. But theres thye basics about him. ^_^

(Damn, somebody beat me to L. XD Hmm, hmm, Light or Misa, Light or Misa...or Matt...I think I'll go with Misa!)

Name's Misa Amane. Known to be hyperactive, fangirlish, and generally a nuiscance to her Almighty Lord and Master Dan-I mean Light. However, he needs her as one of his 'puppets', so to speak, and she gets the job done. Has the Ourobourus in the same position as the original Lust, where her collarbones meet.

:3

(I could also be Light, if you need me to be. ^o^ I don't have much experience with him but I'll try! *salutes* And ohmygosh, Nia, Near, *goes into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann related spasms*)

Last edited:
Okay. Since no-one has joined for a while, we shall start. I shall start being Mello, but when someone wants to be him I shall let them be him.
We also need a Matt.

We don't need a Light yet, because we won't actually start the proper events yet, so sakusha_sama, you can choose if Misa is a homonculi or if she is alive and then will die.

Another fun-fact: The reason Mello give's Nia in exchange for the Homonculi Matt is that she is better at Alchemy than him. And he doesn't like that. (Like in Death Note XD)
"Well done." Mello sighed. What he was really thinking was:
'Damnit, why is she better than me? I taught her, it should be me who's better than her!' But he didn't say it.
"Yay! Thank you Nii-san!" Nia squealed, and hugged her brother.

(*salute* Okies, I can do that. I suppose we can have homunculi!Misa be the one to save homunculi!Nia. And, waaa, I still get spasms because of the gurren lagann similarity. XD *is shot*

Uh, can't really contribute to the plot though....DX Unless you want me to spot for someone)

Back
Top Bottom