• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BORED MAFIA - Night One

nastypass

that bitch what arranges the blocks
Pronoun
they/her/hers
Right, all PMs are out. Sorry for the lag between all this; I had to go suddenly after getting the last one out and writing them all took longer than expected. In retrospect, I should have gotten them written out ahead of time. Regardless! The game begins.

It is now Night 0. 48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: BORED MAFIA

The small hamlet of Mafialand woke to a horrified scream, which was not in and of itself unusual; people (if you could call the low peasantry 'people') gave off horrified screams upon waking up all the time, generally once they remembered that they were part of the peasantry. However this scream lacked the certain strained, hung-over quality that usually marked such outbursts. "Oh boy, something's happening!" was the thought that immediately entered every Mafialander's head (followed by the usual "oh god I'm a peasant," in some).

Curious, the entire town gathered at the town square (which was not so much a square as a slightly less muddy, sort of ovular area with a large spindly tree standing tall at the center), only to find quite the spectacle: a King's Watchman™ standing, mouth agape, in front of two bodies: one with a small hole in its chest, identified as Wargle, another hardly recognizable, skewered on a particularly sturdy branch, its face torn to shreds, and guts mostly removed and dangling from the other branches. After some worried discussion, it was identified as Kirby-chan. Worried about the possibility of the town being infiltrated by businessmen wishing to start an amusement park business on public lands, the King's Watchmen™ unanimously agreed to institute martial law-- or as it was more commonly known, the Lynch System.

Wargle and Kirby-chan are dead. Neither was mafia.

It is now day one. You have 48 hours for discussion and lynching.

Re: BORED MAFIA - Day One

o_o

You know how to write gross flavor text...

I vote Wait until everyone else gets here so we can start discussing and stuff

Seems a bit grisly for a psychopath, but oh well.
And if there is a psychopath, there must be a psychiatrist.

EDIT: OH GOD I'M A PEASANT!
It had to be done~

So Wargle - a small hole, and Kirby-Chan - mutilated crazily. Yuck!

Sounds like mafia and unlucky vigilante. So, are lynches necessary or not? I forgot.

I don't know; did you guys get unconventional roles? Mine is pretty vanilla, albeit with weird flavor text reminiscent of a 2008 Bloc Party single. (Look it up, you lazy numpnuts.)

I don't know; did you guys get unconventional roles? Mine is pretty vanilla, albeit with weird flavor text reminiscent of a 2008 Bloc Party single. (Look it up, you lazy numpnuts.)

Mine was pretty detailed. Yes, I am a lazy numpnut. Syl, go link a page about a 2008 Blok Party.

What? o_0

Oh. Yesh, I are troper queen.

I'll go find it. I gotta do homework, though.

...Mercury? Be more specific or something!

I've gotten a pretty normal role as well. Except it's a bit different from the original in the flavor text and stuff.

I can't tell if this is a complement or not, so I'm going to take it as one.

Um. So, is there a possibility of a Serial killer or something that kills someone with grotesque flavor text? Or multiple mafias? Or perhaps healerkills have very grisly deaths...

...Mercury? Be more specific or something!

I've gotten a pretty normal role as well. Except it's a bit different from the original in the flavor text and stuff.

Mhm, mercury. Exactly what I would want someone to inject into my veins.

Yeah, apparently I'm a doctor! I was pretty surprised about it myself.

That being said, I can assure you there is a second doctor, who I recommend keeps quiet. Because we wouldn't want anything to happen to him, would we??? (:B

Back
Top Bottom