• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Can you do impressions?

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Can you change your voice to sound like someone in a TV show or cartoon or another accent?

I think I could do Pikachu at some point, but I can't now. I really just have my own voice.

If I say so myself, yes, I am a rather good impressionist.

I can do a good few. Mainly just silly voices and accents I've heard or somehow produced and enjoyed. My dad can do that too, much better I think, but I haven't really focused on voices. Which is weird, cause it'd be hella fun to do them more often.

Voice is too high for a lot of things, though, which sucks. The lowest I can get is something like gruff-drunken-hobo? Which is fun and I love the sound of it but it kills my throat.

I sometimes can, but only at a certain time of day...Otherwise I'm too tired or my throat's all hoarse. o_o
I used to be able to do Misty and the original Ash, but not anymore. >_>

The lowest I can make my voice go without it sounding stupid is not very low at all...

I'm not sure. I don't think I can.

I can do an impression of that evil-dictator dude from Pokelantis.

Don't. Please.

Mwahahaha-*cough*

Never mind.

We all know it kills your throat, Ash.

And don't forget the last time...Scott freaked out after that.

That was hilarious.

I'm terrible at impressions--my voice doesn't sound like anyone I've heard, and the lack of any reasonable vocal range certainly doesn't help.

I can do dog, cat, weird squeaky noise, Australian accent, and several other things.

For facial impressions, I can do something along the lines of this.

xDDD Verne, that's cool.

It's tom the drunk as seen here http://youtube.com/watch?v=aHV9TnvHo2A. Except there's a forever-minute long intro song, so that's totally irrelevant.

My friend showed me the video and his voice is just precious.

the actual thing starts at about 3:00. but the drunk speaks at 3:17.

My dad can probably do the entire cast of Sesame Street and most of the Muppets, the Angry Beavers, and quite a few other voices. It's damn awesome.

my fist leaves very good impressions in faces

oh that's not what you meant sorry no I don't do impressions very well I think

Um, I suppose I can do a bit of Pikachu, Charmander, and Squirtle from the anime. But they pretty much suck. I'm not the best at impressions, my voice, uh, isn't frequently used (I don't talk much), so it's very weak and light. My throat can easily get hurt when I even try to do an impression. Yeah. So I can't really do many impressions properly.

Squirtle is fun. So is totodile.

I know someone who sounds a lot like officer jenny, but no one else believes me.

Back
Top Bottom