• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spongebob Squarepants Mafia

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
My first Mafia!
It's Spongebob. Do I really need to explain? I will explain the roles that aren't in the Mafia rules.
Roles:
Mafia:
Spongebob Squarepants: Mafia don. (Or is he?)
Patrick Star: Poisoner. Delays death for one night.
Plankton's family: Mafia goons.
Plankton: Secret Role
Non-mafia:
Sandy Cheeks: Vigilante.
Squidward Tentacles: Inspector.
Mr. Eugene Krabs: Bus driver. Switches actions of the players he chooses.
Pearl: Doctor.
Gary: Alien.
Townspeople: Townies.

Notices:
1.You will not die if you don't post.
2.Needs 16 people to join.

EDIT: Changed Patrick because it affects Plankton's role.

Last edited:
No, I will say that an alien activated, not who it is. Syl, if somebody kills you first, don't blame it on me.
@Mai: The fun value, Mai, the fun value.

How do the roles even make sense?

Sandy could be a vig but would be a better Alien. She's different down there.

It really doesn't make sense, story-wise. Maybe could you make a backstory detailing why Spongebob would team up with Plankton to kill Sandy and Mr. Krabs, who are his friends?

Yes, I just thought of that. They are going to be brainwashed by Plankton. And I'll remove the everybody has night actions. I jus got angry because in other mafias I don't have night actions.

You know, making Spongebob the don is a way Plankton keeps his secret. I changed some stuff up a bit, so It'll be fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom