• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fairly Interesting Mafia [VILLAGER WIN]

Aobaru

Floooooon!
Pronoun
he
All is quiet in the village of Fairly-Interestingville as the sun sets over the surrounding moutains.

Little do the villagers know, the Mafia will strike tonight! Muahahahaha!

PMs have been sent. You have about 36 hours for night actions.

Rules:

- Most basic Mafia rules apply.
- Unless I PM you with other information, your character acts exactly as stated in the Character List
- If you do not submit a night action three times, you will be killed off.
- Unless otherwise stated, night phase lasts 48 hours, and day phase lasts 48 hours.
- There are no requirements for posting in the thread during the day phase.
- Flavourtext doesn't really matter.
- If you have any questions regarding gameplay, characters, etc., please PM me.

Last edited:
Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 1]

The sun rises over Fairly-Interestingville, and immediately the air is filled with screams. "Ay, Dios mio!" cries Loretta, the Spanish prostitute. She faints.

Lying in the town square, throat slashed, blood pooled around his body, is Superbird. His eyes are forced open, gazing into the morning sun. His body is stiff from rigor mortis.

The coroner arrives and confirms the death. "He's been dead about six hours."

It's up to the citizens of Fairly-Interestingville to find the killers.

Superbird is dead. He was not Mafia.

You have 48 hours for discussion.

Something seems... off...

I'm... not dead?!? Can it be true?!? :D

WHOO!

Anyway, discussion.

It'd day 1, and it sounds typical so far to me. :P

Typical is boring~

Anyone got anything else to say?

Since flavor text doesn't matter according to the first post, I guess Loretta the Spanish prostitute has no correlation to the Hooker role/archetype in Mafia.

First day, nothing out of the ordinary with kills, and it's unlikely that our inspector(s) has/have anything yet. Nothing much to go on.

We have 16 players so that makes for approximately 3ish Mafia, maybe plus or minus one. Or maybe 4 +1 if one of 'em's a terrorist.

Alright. Poor Superbird; I think this is one of several times he's been killed off early. At least only one innocent is down.

I think it probably means our mafia is active.

Or they just picked off an experienced player :P

If they're active, that gives us a few choices.

We must list them. x3

THEN with the crazy theories!

Come on Seri! :D

I must do homework, for now. D:<

Maybe syl is Mafia and isnt dead because she doesnt want to kill herself [/crazytheroy]

Or someone could have healed me.

Or I could have healed myself

Or someone redirected the kill (Bus driver, anyone?)

Or something.

Because I'm alive doesn't mean I'm mafia~

Nya~!

I remember for Multi-Generational Mafia, I used RNG kill (Until, of course, I died on day 1. Unleashing a long string of day 1 kills). Perhaps the mafia here did the same?

^ Why all the linebreaks? It's kind of annoying. But anyway, we need to get some actual discussion done here.

How about InvaderSyl because of the formerly presented case, though? It kinda bugs me that she'd post so much about her luckiness in not getting killed, even though it's been happening recently.

... ? I'm not dead so you vote to kill me? D: I'm just really happy about being in active discussion again x3

Shall I countervote Seri, or abstain? Hmm...

I vote you abstain, Syl. You know, before everyone starts to lynch you out of sheer frustration.

Well, if Jack were Mafia, that would explain it.

I will softclaim not Mafia and not a role that would be advantageous to out myself as on first-day (well, not that any are). But then again that's about the vaguest claim one can make, so oh well. Can't really do anything about suspicions this early in the game.

I'm ever-so-slightly leaning toward InvaderSyl for being hyperactively-contemplative over reasons she might not be Mafia, but on the other hand she's always hyperactive, so I'd estimate her as like 1 or 2% more suspicious than everyone else.

I'd like to wait until 'most everybody comes into the thread and pipes up before we actively make a decision about lynching.

If people really wanted to save Syl, they'd vote for someone else.

Jack the Pumpkinking on suspicions.

Back
Top Bottom