• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Maximum Ride Fanclub!

Blastoise Fortooate

Geographical!
This is the place to to discuss James Patterson's Maximum Ride books. Be warned that this thread might contain spoilers, so don't read the spoilers unless you've read the books. So, um, discuss!

JOIN!

I've read number three, and I want more :P

Fang and Iggy are probably my fav's out of them all. I mean, who doesn't love a blind kid who can make bombs ;)

Iggy, FTW!
I like Max best, though. She's so spunky!

Hey, does anyone know if there is a book four planned/out yet? I think there is one planned, but Idunno. o_o

It's in the final stages of development, I think. Max is sooooo sarcastic. Did you ever notice that chocolate doesn't kill Total like it does to most dogs?

Yeah, I did notice that. o_o

Lol, I laughed so hard when Max (or Fang, I can't remember,) was like, "Yeah, Total, as in totally going to kill us all."

(BTW, I'd like ta join! :D)

Angel's cool. She can control peoples minds, so even though she's 6, she can MAKE PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE! That's so cool! I also find it funny how Total is more culturally adapted than the rest of the Flock.

GO TO THE LIBRARY NAO

I've tried to get it from the library, but it only had one of 'em, with 175 (or something) holds on it. I decided not to place a hold because I'll probably read it by the time the 175 people have finished reading it. But it still sucks ;~;

I'll probably go to the new Barnes and Noble as soon as it's open. I have lots of other books I need to get too. The new Warriors books, the accompanying books to Gathering Blue...the new Warriors books...(There are a lot of them. >_>)

I've read the first three books, and while I loved the first one, the second two were just "good". That, and the slang they use makes me want to cringe.

I just finished The Angel Experiment! I'm just like Nudge! I now label myself OFFICIALLY OBSESSED. I am in love with Fang he is just too cool.

My friend loves Fang too. I asked her, "If you met a boy named Fang, would you go out with him?" She was like, "Yeah." I just kind of goggled at her.

Like, sappy romance? Or kinda...constructive romance? And was it, like, "and then they kissed" or is it filled with mundane details?

Back
Top Bottom