• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Killer Rest House? (Generation V's New Evil Team: Team Elderly)

What do YOU think of Team Elderly?

• TEAM ELDERLY FTW!!!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Cheese

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It's an okay idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...no...just...no

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Hmm, so I decided to play around with Advance Map and make a massive Safari zone. So I made a Rest House (Like the ones in R/B/Y), and it looks like a condo. Then I got this really weird idea: What if there was a mini plot that the rest house was run by evil old ladies who invite people in and kill them?

I've been up too late.

But what would you think of that happening in a Pokemon game?

Last edited:
Re: Killer Rest House?

...There's an idea.

AND it would employ an evil lady leader! YAY!

I know. It could be the birth of a new evil team! *gasp* TEAM ELDERLY!!

Prepare for...er...what was that again?
Trouble!
What was that sonny?
Trouble! Prepare for trouble!
Why? Are you here to take my money? MUGGERS!! MUGGERS!!!

:D I see a birth of the next generation in progress.

I think the "evil" old lady should actually be a smart young lady. ^^

Or...she's possessed by an evil dictator lady!

Or by Ash's constant antagonistic evil dictator king.

I LOVE YOU.

Yeah! That would mean that she would be the first female evil team leader! Of course, battles would be weird.

Team Elderly Grunt would like to battle!

That sounds odd.

I think that's a GREAT idea! Seriously. It would be a heck of a lot more creative/interesting/fun than Team Galactic after all these boring enemy teams. I think Team Elderly should use Magikarps. And never evolve them. Not even the head of Team Elderly would have a Gyarados. Just a Magikarp or two at Lv.50. What a challenge!

Team Elderly Leader sent out Magikarp! Magikarp used Splash! But nothing happened! Magikarp used Splash! But nothing happened! Magikarp used Splash! But nothing happened!

Best thread ever.

What would their evil plot be? To get their drivers licenses back? To get young people to stop playing their 8-track rock and roll tapes so loud? To get people to help them across the street? Or worst of all... to make their grandchildren call once in a while?

Hmm, maybe they wanted to get to some legendary who would give them eternal youth!

I think that all of the grunts should be in wheelchairs and stuff.

Oh! And then we can have this rest home full of people that become minions! :D

Back
Top Bottom