• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Supernatural Mafia II

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
You guys asked for it.

The Mafia-
Don: Must I explain this? I don't think so. Will always appear mafia

Goon: Again, must I? Will always appear mafia

Roleblocker: Blocks people at night, is afraid of ghosts/other things like that and can't perform their night action if any unliving thing speaks up or acts in any manner until the next night. Will always appear mafia

Exorcist: They can eliminate one ghost action every other day. Will appear innocent to inspection but mafia on death

The Innocents-
Townie: Um, they're a townie. Will always appear innocent

Soothsayer: Ghosts can do their stuff when this person is alive. The soothsayer is immune to all deaths except zombie and lynching. Will always appear Innocent

Inspector: this creeper checks people out when they're sleeping. They can't get inspected, but will always appear innocent

Doctor: They get to inject others with... liquids. Will always appear innocent

Fishing lovers: I actually got this idea from the last game. On the first night, one of these guys chooses the other as their lover. They each target one player each night, and if one of them dies, the other kills themselves and the person they targeted. The first one will always appear innocent, but for the other all other alignment rules apply (so if they're mafia they will appear that way and so on)

That Emo kid: One night, may choose to kill them self in the fashion of the mafia, for a mindscrew. Will appear to be mafia

Gunsmith: every night, gives one person a gun. The more guns someone has, the more likely it is they will survive a zombie attack. Always appears innocent

Ghosts: if someone dies and is not infected, they will get a PM from me with special roles for them to perform, or they can do their ghost post.

The Zombies-
Infector- he appears to be a healer, but really he has isolated a zombie virus and injects people with that, creating a zombie if they die. He can choose to release the zombies onto the town he has created at any given time (all zombies created after this will be instantly released), but he must tell me a day in advance, and it will only be successful if he isn't lynched, or killed that same day. Will appear mafia to inspection and innocent to death.

Zombies: if you are dead, and have been infected, I will send you a PM stating this. if you have been released, once, you may choose the bite someone who is alive (Like a terrorist: Bite(Name)). If they have guns, your success rate goes down. if they succeed with killing you, well you're dead again, but with no ghostliness. If you wish to bite someone, send me a PM and I will RNG your top 5 picks.

The Supernatural-
Demon: Drags one person to the underworld every night, and sends in a twin that will appear to be the reverse alignment to inspection. Will appear mafia
Angel: Uses its divine power to heal any player, without the fear of healer clashes. However, if the person they try to heal is mafia, they have a 50-50 chance of dying. Will always appear innocent

I am looking for about two or three gunsmiths, so a lot of people. Around 20 total, at the moment.

Last edited:
What about an alien?

A demon could be like a lyncher, with an angel being a doctor that doesn't cause healer clash and a lynchee.

So does a zombie infection only work if they are killed? And do they still appear dead to everyone? I don't really get the 'releasing' part, either. So a person has to be released to infect someone, but once they're infected won't the town just lynch someone who's confirmed to be not with the town? And what good would it be for the infector to not immediately release the person they infect?

Someone could just fake RNG too, so if you want it to be completely random you'd probably have to do that yourself.

I'd just think it'd be simpler for the zombie to be a vanilla-ish cultmaster, because this seems kind of unclear.

If the infector infects someone, and they die, they then become a zombie in his lair until he chooses to release them (basically this means that until he tells me he wants to release them, the zombies can do nothing). And here's the thing with infected players: once they die, they become a zombie, and can bite someone, so killing them would generally be a bad thing. Sorry if I was unclear. I'll do some editing, and clear up a few things.

EDIT: also, being infected while you're alive doesn't change your alignment. You will become one of the zombies if you die and you are infected, however. and yes, a zombie still appears to be dead, but you must keep in mind that this person is out there.

Last edited:
Is the demon mafia-aligned? I'd figure either that or independent because they're evil.

So when you're infected, you're still innocent, but if you die, you become zombie-aligned?

In order: yes, they are independent, just like the zombies, and yes. An infected player who is innocent is still innocent.

EDIT: holy crap my mafia has four factions...

Okay, I've been waiting for like a month or s with this.

It is possible to run it right now, with no role cuts. However, this means there is one gunsmith, one soothsayer (I was hoping for two), and one townie.

so thoughts.

No vanilla townies, I guess. I personally don't like those (even though I did make Pokemon Choice Mafia, which is full of vanilla townies).

Okay then, no townies. (yeah I don't see the point in them either)

would you rather have two gunsmiths, or two soothsayers?

EDIT: Wait... we have sixteen now... *counts again* Okay, we'll have two gunsmiths, two soothsayers, and one townie.

PMs going NAOW.

Back
Top Bottom