• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dream World Eeveelutions for playing Breakout clone

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
There's a Flash Breakout clone on pokemon.com that involves breaking coloured blocks corresponding to each Eevee evolution! The coloured blocks sometimes drop round token thingies; if you beat all four levels, you get the chance to "befriend" the Eeveelution whose tokens you collected the most of, and then it'll appear in your account when the Dream World launches. You can replay as many times as you want to get the Pokémon of your choice, but once you confirm your choice, it sticks, and you only get one.

Also, it's deceptively hard! It took me like an hour to get an Espeon, and I'm pretty good at Breakout. Other #tcoders seemed to be having more trouble.

Last edited:
Breakout is the most frustrating game in the entire world
D:

Breakout with a mouse does bite,
But what you're saying's not quite right.
I wouldn't expect Super Meat Boy
To be seen as some flash game toy
And still, Atari was kinder at least
Than some of Ninty's early beasts.

Never the less, I must agree:
This version of Breakout was hard for me.

(But at least it isn't Missile Command.)

Okay then, Breakout is unnecessarily frustrating in this iteration :p Seriously at least a dozen times the ball landed on the side of the bat and it bounced downwards. This is just an incredibly cruel thing to make it possible to happen when I'm one block away from beating the last level.

Anyway, I just completed the wretched thing and managed to end up with Espeon. \o/

Whoa man that sure was painful. I'm not too bad with breakout-style games (I used to love playing DX-ball) but this was something different; it was hard even with a tablet :I
Seriously at least a dozen times the ball landed on the side of the bat and it bounced downwards.
THIS. VERY MUCH THIS.
It should bounce to the SIDE gaaargh

Trying to evade the wrong-coloured orbs and accidentally evading the ball at the same time, anyone?
raurhg finally got my Magic Bounce Espeon

I got the rock type Eeveelution.

EDIT: I really got Glaceon

Last edited:
The game itself isn't hard at all... I'm not sure what everyone else is talking about there. I only actually lost once, which was on my first try, and I'm usually terrible at anything mouse-controlled.

Of course, I had no idea that which Eevee evolution you get at the end was related to the little orbs (I figured they were just random pointless "get 500 points" bonus items) until I actually beat it the first time, and even in my second full playthrough I didn't really try for any specific Eevee evolution. I guess it'd probably be harder if you're distracted by trying to only get certain kinds of orbs.

Anyway, I got a Jolteon both times I played through, so after the second time I figured I'd just go with that. No idea what new ability the Jolteon from this thing gets, since I avoided Black/White spoilers for months before the games actually came out... so I guess I'll find out when I actually get it. XD

Whoa man that sure was painful. I'm not too bad with breakout-style games (I used to love playing DX-ball) but this was something different; it was hard even with a tablet :I

Trying to evade the wrong-coloured orbs and accidentally evading the ball at the same time, anyone?
Same, really. I played with my tablet, and although my playing improved significantly, it was still challenging. And I also did the thing with the wrong-coloured orbs too. Many times. Frustration, bounds!

Finally managed to win after much frustration. I got me a Guts Flareon, whoo~

Four levels.

Got an espeon last night. Then had to get it again because apparently it didn't save it (or my perfectly good high score >|).

Leafeon and glaceon don't appear until the last level. Vaporeon/jolteon/flareon only on levels 1 and 2, +espeon and umbreon on level 3, +leafeon and glaceon on level four.

Back
Top Bottom