• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nick Mafia [DAY 3]

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
Here are the rules:

1. Out of thread communication allowed for everyone.
2. Lynches are required.
3. Have fun!

Other: Flavor text will be PG. Sorry.

The Nicktoons go to bed, not knowing that one of them won't wake up.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Nick Mafia [NIGHT 0]

The Nicktoons wake up, and in Slime Plaza they find the body SpongeBob dead, motionle
ss. With a note that said ''haha we killed the cheese block. Angelica''.

Squirrel is dead. He was Innocent.

Some people did not send in their night action.

Re: Nick Mafia [DAY 1]

The role exists, so I'm going to guess there's an inspector.

But geez, roleblocker death on the first night... This is a pretty bad start.

In which case, I'm going to abstain. It's too early to tell anything.

He said some did not send in night actions... Anyone able to base something off of that?

Quite obviously either we have an active mafia or ILS randomizes kills not sent in. In most cases, it is safe to always to assume the former is correct.

Since we have a list of who's posted, as told by this page, we can see that Squirrel has posted least, but since we can't lynch dead people, we have a massive tie for least active.

RNG says luck isn't on the side of The Friendly Mushroom, unless they have a viable defence/and/or we have a better idea.

... Pfft, I did not see the required lynches requirement. OTL

I'm lynching The Friendly Mushroom until somebody has a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom