• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Global Link opens April 13.

OH NO I DON'T HAVE MY INTERNET SORTED OUT YET HALP!

Other than that, that's pretty great.

Yup. It's up today! I went on a few hours ago and it was pretty cool! (I got the new Unova starters pokedex cover!)

Time I'm told it takes to process my data: "5 minutes or more"
Time it's taken thus far: 853 minutes.

I've had the same problems, I wonder what the deal is. Somebody better explain stuff soon...

Yup. It's up today! I went on a few hours ago and it was pretty cool! (I got the new Unova starters pokedex cover!)

How you get such cover :D I want :D
I got myself an Infiltrator Hoppip. Preeeety cool :D

It worked fine for me. Although I have the feeling it was because I was on during "Quiet" hours, according to the Dream World status. It was fun though! Adorable and such. I was excited when I caught my first Dream World Pokémon.

Too bad we can't transfer the Eeveelutions yet.

^ Yeah, I get the feeling it's a lot busier during the day as opposed to at night. Kidlings and all.

Regardless, I have attained my first DW Pokemon; a Poochyena with Rattled. Not the /best/ thing (I want my Vaporeon dammit), but it was easily the best thing of what I found last night. :v

Back
Top Bottom