• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
Well, I go the idea after seeing the original in the Serebii forums. The rules are there. And use the party sprites. For those of you unfamiliar with Total Drama Island, characters are split into two teams, made to do a series of tasks and then the characters decide who to eliminate.

Host: Javi Squirtle (I liek Squirtles)
goon Cook: Macchio Machamp (I liek Squirtles)

Participants:
1.Lavender Cherrim Girl (Glace)
2.RK Arcanine Boy (RK-9)
3.Superbird Swellow Boy(Superbird)
4.Bro Smeargle Boy (Lord of Fireflies)
5.Amp Ampharos Girl (Ampharos)
6.Avecual Whimsicott Girl (Mendatt)
7.Titress Froslass Girl (Crona)
8.Outsider Sawk Boy (Lili)
9.Ruxaoz Zorua Boy (The Friendly Mushroom)
10. Jesper Venomoth Boy (Effercon)
11. Amanda Milotic Girl (my sister)
12. Sugarcane Mew Girl (Mewtini)

Last edited:
I've heard of Total Pokemon Island from my sister, but that's it. I guess I could nominate Cherrim?

Oh, deary. It seems I forgot something~ It's like a little form.

Ex. (will be host)
Squirtle: Oh hey! I'm Javi, and I got invited to Poke Drama Island!! This fulfills my life-long dream of being a host! I like bossing people around and stuff like that!

So in short, it's

[insert Pokemon party sprite here] introduction (name, where the Pokemon is from, why you're here) Your personality and things you like. I recomend reading from the ones in the thread.

Cherrim Uhm, hi, I'm Cherrim the Lavender! Wait, I mean Lavender the Cherrim! I don't really know where the camera is in this thing, but I'll just say that I really want this money! Oh, and some friends too. And I'm here to show that Cherrim and the like are not dumb!! D:

Last edited:
arcanine hey bros I'm RK the arcanine as if that wasn't figured out yet

i'm here to win money and not use capitalization so stop being jelly and help me by voting off other people or I will get a time machine and burn your house down before you made the vote

I mean what

swellow: Superbird, at your service!

I am, as you may have guessed, the resident Flying-type genius. So, of course I must be here to see these poor fools make fools of themselves. And show my superiority to everyone else. Yes, you too, you person behind that screen. I know you're there. I'M ON TO YOU.

Smeargle%20Walky%20Sprite.png
: yo guys watcha doin'

I am Firefly tha Smeargle so why not call me this way. Ima pretty cool bro and all and always smiley and if i win i'll buy a yacht with ice scream and chicken wings and a pool inside and we'll party and also I like to smile a lot but i hate putting comas in me sentences. Nice ta meet ya bro.

Smeargle%20Walky%20Sprite.png
: yo guys watcha doin'

I am Firefly tha Smeargle so why not call me this way. Ima pretty cool bro and all and always smiley and if i win i'll buy a yacht with ice scream and chicken wings and a pool inside and we'll party and also I like to smile a lot but i hate putting comas in me sentences. Nice ta meet ya bro.

damn why didn't I think of "If I win party party party with party cat"

Ampharos : Good day, I'm Amp, your friendly neighborhood Ampharos. I'm not as much here for the money but for the appreciation of my peers. It isn't easy being a sheep, albeit an electric sheep.

You should totally make the chef a Garbodor.

No because the chef is supposed to be strong and cook bad, hence Machamp.

EDIT: I will get to max. 16, min. 10. If by the time they anounce in my school who doesn't take the final exams (A in both periods) I will start the game even if there are 8 people.

Last edited:
443487-DY5Z284.png
I'm Avecual! I have ADHD! *Sidles up to you and whispers* do you know what ADHD is? Ooh! Ursaring! RAAAWR! *Runs off.* *Pauses* Oh, riiight. I need to tell you what I like. Umm. ILIKECHASINGURSARING! *Runs off again.*

Last edited:
Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, it could be helpful with the obligatory annoying twins, but other than that, there could be voting problems.

Back
Top Bottom