• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Indigo draws a little bit.

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
...what can I say? My art is bad.

I call this Colorwind.

2lvd95g.png

I deem this Sunset.

iw2j2o.jpg

:3 Thanks.

I think my canvas so happened to be small, and I never changed it DX I'll remember to next time, though.

Also have a drawn Ledian.

316ltfd.png

And also I forgot to say in the first post I'd like C&C a lot.

The Ledian looks good. I'm not a C&C master, but the top section of the head is too far to the right. It makes it look like it has a big chin or something. The line down the front of the ledian should probably be curving the other way, as in it should look like ) rather than ( . I do like how you did the arms and wings though - those look nice. very insect- and pokemon- looking to me.

I liek Squirtles: :3 Thanks. Yeah, I'm a lot better at sprites...

Mad MOAI: Yeeeeaaah, the head messed up >< I ws trying to do something with it (though it didn't work right) and that line was a remnant.

Have a cherry tree that I call Fuchsia (and I don't know if it's spelled right, but this is what it's called ><;;)

30967pu.png

GIMP is neato!

Also, kudos for being able to use Paint to create actual art. I always fail miserably whenever I try to do anything with it.

Yes, it is :3

Hahaha. I basically make an image in Paint then edit it a little with GIMP.

Two more! \o/

I call this Familiar Swirl. It...didn't quite turn out right.

kao0fq.png

I love how this looks. I DEEM THIS Radiance!

2qvfoci.jpg

The hardest part about Radiance was the stars in the background.

Haha, possibly! :D *emails National Geographic*

Piplup was my first Pokemon as well.

I chose to draw it since it's mainly made up of circles/triangles.

I love the colors on all of these, especially Familiar Swirl.

C&C: On the piplup, the shading is a bit off. The body, which is round, should have round shading, whereas the darkest color on that part is in a straight line. It's the difference between this and this.

Thanks! :3

I felt something was off, but couldn't pinpoint it at first. I'll remember the shading for future drawings, thanks~

Yaaaay I made party sprites~ (excuse the fact that they're all on one grid, please :c)

30jlhqs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom