• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Travelling

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
So Zhorken decides to colour a map of the US based on where he's been, and I am bored and think this is a stellar idea, but go with a world map instead. And because otherwise it would be sort of useless I am making this thread!

So, where have you been? Do you like travelling? Travel often? etc etc.

For me, here is the aforementioned map. Warning: it is HUGE (4500x2234), although only 200kb or something. I needed the detail. My definition of "passed through" is pretty flexible, too; I spent half an hour each in Tonga and Romania, but whatever. It counts. >:(

Okay, to my knowledge, I have visted:

• New Zealand
  • The USA (LA)
  • Turkey
  • Spain
  • Ibiza/Majorca/Minorca
  • Malta
  • Cyprus
  • Portugal
  • Lanzerote of the Canary Islands
  • Corfu
  • France
  • Italy
  • Luxembourg
  • Belgium
  • Switzerland
  • Greece
And, uh, I live in the UK. Never been to Ireland, though.
I'd like to visit Germany, Russia, China, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand again (this time so I could remember it), the US, parts of Africa and, uh, more.

Last edited:
I have been to France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, the Vatican, and Ghana. I live in England.

I have lived in England, Scotland and Wales. That's it. xD Although I have had a lot of homes and schools.

And I think I've been to all these extra places:

Germany (A lot)
Spain
Malta
Majorca
Minorca
Greece
Might be a few others I've forgotten - but basically they were all family holidays. Apart from Germany, where my dad lives.

Yeah, I'm boring. Never been out of the continent. xD But I would if I could! I'd like to go to Asia and Africa.

Fuck maps!

I've only ever lived in Scotland and I haven't actually made any stops in another country while flying, so all of these countries I've actually spent time in. :3

I've been to:

- England (London, Branton, Lake District)
- Spain (Madrid and some places around it)
- Ibiza + Majorca (God knows)
- France (Paris)
- Finland (Lapland)
- Egypt (Luxor and Cairo)
- Portugal (I don't remember, I was like one)
- Greece (Corfu)

Scotland
France (well.. I drove through it to get to Belgium.)
Belgium
Majorca

Yeaah. I wish my parents would leave Europe sometime. :(

I live in Scotland, been to England lots of times, been to Florida once and will go to Belgium with the school next year. That is all.

I live in the Netherlands, but...

Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg
France
Denmark
Spain
Italy
Andorra
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
England
US: California, Washington (state), Texas, Montana, Idaho, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Nevada, Arizona, and I think also Wyoming... some states in the northeast I may have missed
Canada: British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and maybe I have been to Saskatchewan as a kid...

I've never left the U.S of A, but I've been to Alabama, Mississippi, Ohio, Florida, and have passed through a bunch of other states. I also went to a zoo in Louisiana.

Map.png

\o/

I've never left the US also. I've only been to Wyoming, Nevada and Utah. My mom says that when I become around 15, we'll go to Italy.

Going to France in four days.

Have been to Morocco, Sweden (obviously), Finland, Denmark, England, China, Italy, Japan. I think I might have missed something, but... Eh.

EDIT: Oh yes! Poland.

Never left the US. Wait until next month. :D

States I've Lived In: Pennsylvania

Yeah, that's the only place I've lived. D:

States I've Visited: New York (:D), Florida (Disney World!), New Jersey (duh), Virginia, Maryland.

States I've Been to Because the Planes Were Stupid: Georgia

...is it terrible that when I see maps coloured in, I imagine they're areas infected with a virus because I've been playing too much Pandemic II today?

Back
Top Bottom