• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Supernatural Mafia II [N-2]

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Welcome, and if you were in the first one, welcome back!

Here for roles, and now some rules:

-Night actions not sent in will be IGNORED.
-If you fail to send your night action three times in a row, I will kill you.
-Have fun.

Last edited:
Re: Supernatural Mafia II [N-0]

Starting a little early.

The good people of a little, superstitious town woke lazily, as per usual. However, when they congregated near town hall for the morning meeting, the citizens noticed something rather peculiar. It was Kirby-Chan, hanging from the fountain in the center of town, with their feet removed and throat slashed.

Kirby-Chan is dead. They were innocent.
You have 24 hours for discussion.

Re: Supernatural Mafia II [D-1]

Well, Kirby-chan plays in a lot of Mafia games. Maybe they were trying to target an experienced player who wasn't obvious doctor bait.

...no offense to her, but Kirby-Chan is pretty notorious for being incomprehensible. Why heal her?

Maybe it was just a random kill? It's possible that the mafia leader is inexperienced and doesn't really know which players are regulars/experienced.

Not doctor bait? Yes. But I honestly think that Kirby would be the best person for a mafia don to keep alive.

Well that just sort of reinforces the "inexperienced random kill theory" if you're positive about Kirby.

It easily could be either. I am going to roleclaim early. I am an inspector. I inspected Karkat last night. Don't kill Karkat, he's innocent. Healers please heals tonight, cause I am now a target.

Look I am who I say I am. No one else should roleclaim, but it sounds like you're trying to get other's to claim. Sounds like a mafia tactic to call out important roles and pick them off.

Aethelstan.

Actually, it's a legitimate tactic to make sure someone isn't faking Cop. If you were mafia pretending to be a cop, how else would we make sure? It works; I've done it before. I don't see why you're so quick to accuse someone investigating.

Oh, and you already claimed. Why on earth would I need to pull out another cop if I was mafia; you already admitted it? Why would a townie fake cop? Unless there are two cops. Which I don't think there is. Counter claim means ONLY a cop would claim. Not EVERY important role.

Last edited:

You could be trying to get other roles to pop in? No idea but mr suspicious is getting inspected tonight.

I already said that counter claim means only a cop would claim. Sorry if that wasn't clear, some people don't use those terms when playing mafia, I'm just used to them is all. Doesn't matter if no one else claims anyway, which they probably won't. It's a "better safe than sorry" tactic, since faking cop is a really effective mafia method.

Look I am who I say I am. No one else should roleclaim, but it sounds like you're trying to get other's to claim. Sounds like a mafia tactic to call out important roles and pick them off.

Aethelstan.

I have to say I agree with Aethelstan on this one. Roleclaiming on day one is pretty suspicious when all you have is innocent and you're not even being suspected. Since you might be a cop, though, I'll wait on this one.

Back
Top Bottom