• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

School's out...

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
And we went to Paington Zoo.

It was quite awesome. I was walking around with two people I consider friends and one who says he hates me but can bear me anyway and we were being all nerdy and comparing the animals to Pokémon and commenting on how God obviously stole Nintendo's ideas.

On the downside, I have this random guy constantly talking to me on MSN but all he says is 'you suck'. He's apparently a Pokémon fan (He has a load of MD sprites as his avatar), and his message thingy is 'Dragonfree's sprites stolen by (Something I can't remember)' but oh well.

Yeah, so. Finally!

Paignton Zoo?

Wait, where do you live, again? 'Cause Paignton's about 20 minutes away from me.
Man, I haven't been to Paignton Zoo in years. I remember it being pretty fun, though. Ever been to Living Coasts? I wanted to kidnap a penguin from there so badly X3

Huzzah for school being over, though~

:P

I live in Dorset, but we went to Paington... and it took about two hours.

I went to Paignton zoo once. And unlike Danni, I DID steal a penguin. Even if it was stuffed. Oh, alright, I bought it. With money. And not with Bidoof Shish Kebab like I usually do.

I still have a week left. Boo.

Congrats, ZC! Enjoy your summer!

What the heck I only have a little over a month of summer left crap. D:

...A little over a month? How long do your summer holidays last?

If you ONLY have A LITTLE over A MONTH, Then YOUR HOLIDAYS must be about TWO MONTHS LONG, and surely that's way too long.

Kai: no, that's nine weeks. and I thought practically everyone got that much in the northern hemisphere o.o

I'm hopeless at numbers and time and things, but I'm fairly sure the standard summer holiday in the UK is about 6 weeks long. Break up in late July (unless you're in year 11 or 13, in which case you're free to go when your last exam's over) and go back in very early September.

I own you, dude. I finished ages ago, right after my GCSEs. Effective immediately you are my inferior and must be my slave for all eternity.

Good for you. XD

Yay! The zoo is my most favorite place in the world.

The Living Coasts? My zoo has the Living Coast. It smells like fish in there, but I still love it.

We always get about 2 months. O_o

I mentioned to someone how short your summer is, and they were surprised.

That's just cruel how little time they give you.

That must suck, such a short summer. We got out the end of may, and then we go back August 18th. Which is only a day before my birthday. >.>

Zoos are cool, if only there was on near me. :/

Holidays in England have generally been six weeks, some midpoint in July to the beginning of September.

I think it's because we get half terms; one week off in the middle of each term.

Either way, I still have two days in school next week, you lucky peoples D:

Back
Top Bottom