• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Hikari

Pokemon Coordinator
~~~ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club ~~~

Talk anything about the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series and also get rescue help . ^^;

But, please follow these rules after joining, okay? :
- No posting links to SOS to AOK or Wondermail Generators

To join, please answer the following questions.
1. What Pokemon are you on PMD/PMD2 and who did you pick as your partner?
2. What is your team's name and your rank?
3. Which dungeon is the most difficult and why?
4. What is your favorite part about PMD?

Have fun! ^^;

We also have a social group too!

Members:
Hikari

HECK YEAH THAT'S THE BEST GAME EVER

1. Only Red, so currently Skitty and Pikachu.
2. PokeRescue (as always) and Normal.
3. Buried Relic because its traps and the Regis and Mew and the effing Sludge Traps that make your Huge Apples turn to grime so you starve and the Elekid and KLSJFKLSDJFKLSDKFJSKLDFJ

Sure, I guess, though I really don't see the need for the third question xD

1. It varies. I start my games over too much. My most commonly-used, however, is Pikachu starter/Squirtle partner.
2. Name: Varies with team. Pikachu/Squirtle is always Hydrospark. Rank: Start over too muuuuch~ In Blue/Red I'm nowhere since I just started over and am going through starters as well. In Time I'm probably going to start over again, and in Darkness (which I will never replace) I'm Master. <3
3. Again, it varies~! For my Blue/Red Pikachu/Squirtle teams, it's Silver Trench due to Sheer Colding Dewgongs, monster houses and 99 floors, as well as Western Cave thanks to Mewtwo. In Darkness it was Hidden Land first time through (Lightningrod Manectric preventing Thundershock...), Shimmer Desert (level 100 Squirtle nearly died to a monster house) and Sky Stairway/Bottomless Sea (50 floors is quite a lot xD).
4. The plot. Darkness and Time own Blue and Red, though.

Last edited:
4. I don't know about Darkness or Time, so I'll just talk about Red. Xatu was quite awesome. "Oh, hey, Xatu! Did you come to see us, perhaps?" "No, I just came to go shopping." As was Gardevoir. And Gengar, suspisciously enough, was who I suspected from the beginning o.O That was real sweet. And the fugitive part made me cry. So did the going back to human world part and how everyone cried for you, plus the Lati scenario. Sibling love <3

Whoo, the MD club is up~! I love these games!
1. In my current Red, I'm Eevee and Charmander, and in Time, I'm Piplup/Cyndaquil.
2. I'm now Team Vermilion at the Super rank.
3. Purity Forest in Red is traumatic... Temporal Tower in Time takes the cake for difficulty, though, courtesy of the uber Porygon.
4. There's a lot of things to say here. One is the ability to effectively use just about any pokemon(Yay vitamins!), and the battle system with the revamped moves and all. Then there's Time/Darkness' plot, and the characters(:3 Chatot, Grovyle and Xatu).

1. On Blue, I was a Cyndaquil with a Chikorita partner.
Now, on Time, I was a Chimchar with a Treecko. (I say was because they evolved.)
2. Team Alxprit is the name. My rank is... Hyper Rank on Time...
Lucario Rank on Blue.
Aegis Cave because all the Unown Stone stuff and how hard it is to beat Regigigas when you finally do make it.
4. How it involves human transformation, which is my favoriest thing in the whole world to read/write/watch.

That's me.

1. I'm Charmander and Pikachu on Blue, and Chimchar and Turtwig on Time.
2. Blue, I don't remember, but on Time I'm Team Volcanous
3. Joyous Tower jgidsjkdjfl.
4. The plot, and the unique qualities. Also, how some of the moves have been edited to fit the dungeon stuff.

:DD Got Darkness.

So, I got Skitty (again) and chose Mudkip as a partner, named them [real name here] and Mushu (I know Mudkip isn't a little dragon from Mulan just get over it jeez D<) and named it Team Mirage for reasons unbenounced to me and the rest of the world, and I have Silver Rank. I haven't really met any challenging dungeons yet but the gender thing kinda sucks since now you can't just use Attract on the legendaries and totally murder them, but NO FRIEND AREAS FEEL MY ALMIGHTY GLEE! And my favorite part is doing sentry duty, for some reason. Footprints now have a purpose except for what happens when you get a Pokemon that doesn't have feet like Tentacool?

Yeah, footprint-lacking Pokemon won't appear, nor will those that appear in the storyline in some form.

Oh, and consider restarting without Skitty unless you're that far in the storyline. Normalize is forced on you in this game, and it sucks having zero type coverage. Also, Surskit has amazing stats in Darkness. Get one.

1. I have all four games, sooo... On blue, I'm a swampert and my partner is a blaziken, on red and Time, I'm a treeck/sceptile and my partner is a charizard/charmander(I'm more ahead in Time than red) and in darkness, I'm a charmander and partner is obviously treecko.

2. name and rank depends on game. blue and red are pokemon, time is Lighmosa, and darkness is Hyrule.

3. That I've cleared: Zero Isle North. They should rename that place the Torture Maze. That I haven't cleared: definetely Zero Isle South.

4. The storyline!

1. PMD 1 Blue: I was originally Mudkip and Pikachu. I've restarted many times and I am normally Charmander. PMD 2 Time: 1st time through (got to Hidden Land): Piplup (using guide) and Chimchar. 2nd time through (playing it now): Piplup (using guide) and Turtwig.

2. I think in Mystery dungeon Blue I was called Sapphire and Pikachu was called Topaz. I was team WaterSpark. At the moment in Time I am called Topaz and my partner is called Twiggy. My team name is WaterLilly.

3. Blue:*cough*Purity Forest*cough* Time: Not sure yet. Hidden Land is as far as I've got, and I had died 3 times by floor 8. It wasn't hard though. I'd have to say the Deepest Part of Quicksand Cave. I got millions of monster houses! I just got lucky one time.

4. Blue: Storyline. It's very upsetting near the end, but I managed to hold off the tears. I also like the Fugitive part.
Time: Also the Storyline. This storyline is more shocking than the first two, and I prefer it.

Hey, I only said to consider it. You don't have to do it, but be prepared to rely on Mudkip for all your type coverage needs.

Hey, I must join this. must. muuuusssst...

1. What Pokemon are you on PMD/PMD2 and who did you pick as your partner?
On PMD2, I was a Squirtle. I picked a Turtwig as my partner. In PMD, I am a Sceptile with a Typhlosion partner.

2. What is your team's name and your rank?
PMD: Team doom, Too lazy to check current rank but I think its gold, PMD2 We're Diamond, same name

3. Which dungeon is the most difficult and why?
PMD: Tbh, Mt. Faraway, I hate that place and do not want to go there. PMD2, would be... Idk. So far Dark craters pretty hard though, I'm there right now.

4. What is your favorite part about PMD?
The fact that you get to be a pokemon, and the Storyline is really intriguing (And sad at times, I cried at some point during both games). It takes a lot of strategy too. And Reviver seeds.

And lo I am done. I'm free for rescues in PMD1 right now. ^^

May I join?
1. Only have pmd blue. My starter was a bulbasaur, my partner a pikachu.
2. Team thunder. XD Lucario rank.
3. Probably joyous tower, unless I am using mew.
4. Being a pokemon, rather than a stupid trainer.

I would like to join, if you don't mind of course. ^^

1. Mudkip and Torchic, for both. Everytime I take that test, I get Mudkip. On my second playthrough though (on PMD1), I was a Treeko with Squirtle partner.

2. This name will make no sense to you, but it's Team Arkra. Silver Rank, I don't do many missions, yeah.

3. Erm, I haven't completed the games throughly, (as in, been to every dungeon) and so far they've been pretty easy, so I can't really answer that.

4. Human transformation. It's one of my favourite things ever. And also, in PMD2, I really like the storyline. Grovyle is my favourite part of that game.

4. Human transformation. It's one of my favourite things ever.
YOU COPYCAT! No, but really, it's something I can't stop thinking about. And hey, Mudkip and Torchic is the fated pair in Ginji's Rescue Team, the PMD manga. Only Torchic is the leader, not Mudkip. Cool coincidence...

Hey, there are plenty of people who like transformation. :D (Admittedly, it sounded a lot like what you said! Wow, I didn't even read your post before writing that. XD)

And another difference - my Torchic and Mudkip are female.

Back
Top Bottom