• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Space and Wishes

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
....I needed a worthwhile title.

pmdeosawbanner.png

Anyways, free time+sprites+backgrounds+Mewtini=comic that may not be all that good! Whoo!

WITH MY NEWLY OBTAINED IMAGESHACK ACCOUNT, I SHALL POST ISSUES.

Notes-
-This is starting out pretty unoriginal, I know. I've got some ideas in store, though~!
-None of these characters really represent anything or anyone, just things in my mind.
-The Eevee+Pikachu combo was inspired by my first PMD team, if you're curious.
-To those in #tcod that were expecting this to be that TCoD based comic, I've put off the idea until later.
-Already made issues won't be edited, but I reeaaally want C&C! Any C&C that I find interesting/helpful will be put into later issues.

Now, to the issues, shall we~?

Issue 7 coming sometime when I can be bothered. :P

Enjoy~

Credit-
Spriters' Resource for all of the sprites.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Idiots by Maxim (I very likely am mixing this up), for inspiring me.
And many other PMD comics here at TCoD for inspiring me :D (really, too many to count.)

Last edited:
Ah, the fourth wall. So fun to break...with a baseball bat...and then send someone else the repair bill...

Anyway, I like it, especially #4.

Hehehe. Thank you! :D

(I like breaking fourth walls; I'll be experimenting with that a lot.)

Not to be harsh, but it was kind of lame. The fourh was kind of chuckle worthy, but the others had me waiting for a punchline that never came. Just as a piee of advice, you want to make your first strips funny. Later, you can go for the touching moment, but right now we're not very attacthed to the sprites, so you can't go for the emotions.

Just keep them laughing, and they'll love it.

By the way, you've inspired me.

(PS, the Thunderbolt was funny because what we've seen of Pikachu is a real pushover, and then BAM! ZAP! :D. That was really funny, you should make that a recurring joke).

Back
Top Bottom