• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Project Protect

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
Today was greatly fulfilling. In the morning, I, of course, drank some tea with breakfast.
But that was the most boring part of my day. As I began to work in the mines, I saw something sparkle. I swung my pickaxe at it again and again, and some rock chipped away but the mineral stayed put. It was clear, with a golden tint to it. Inside it, there seemed to be a silver ball, which of course I knew nothing about. I nearly carved out the object itself, and it fell to the tunnel floor with a clatter. I picked it up in my gloved hand, examining it. There appeared nothing special, but there was a mysterious white aura about it. I immediately told the Leader about it, and he greedily stole it from me.
But later that night, the Leader was sound asleep. I snuck into his room and snatched it from his nightstand, leaping out of the open window and running inside to my own home. I hired a group of fellow Pokémon to guard it in its shrine just south of here. This mineral is known as the Golden Scale. I trust my residents to protect it.

- Dreakfastor, Lucario

The year is 2064. Dreakfastor has hired you to guard the mysterious Golden Scale, upon its short pillar on top of the hill. You must guard it with your life, and you will positively be punished if you lose it.
However, the Hunters are after the Golden Scale. This team of Pokemon will try to steal the Golden Scale and use it to take over the world. How? You can decide.
Whichever side you take, do your task with all your might. Good luck!

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. Only control your own character
3. You can be a legendary, but don't use your powers, e.g. Dialga can't send others back or forward in time.
4. Keep the loving each other stuff to a minimum unless you're someone's sibling.
5. You can have a relationship with someone but only with their approval
6. Keep swearing down, please.
7. This is like Anime-style Battling: You know every move you can learn by leveling up.
8. Put "technology" in your form if you've read all of this.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (if your Pokemon has something that's different about them)
Side: (Hunter or Protector)
Other:

My Form

Name: Meatball
Species: Porygon-Z
Personality: He usually acts like a computer, but is otherwise friendly. He is determined to keep the Golden Scale in its place. He gladly welcomes new members into the team.
Appearance: His tail isn't attached to his body, like a normal Porygon-Z's.
Side: Protector
Other: He is technology.

Members:

Metallic Deoxys - Meatball - Porygon-Z - Protector
Full Metal Cookies - Miss Murder - Banette - Hunter
shadow_lugia - Fantomatique - Shedinja - Protector
Hikari Nijino - Magical - Mismagius - Protector
Sanctum101 - Katana - Zangoose - Hunter
Gardevoir - Hoshizora - Haunter - Protector
Kindling Queen - Yoshi - Oddish - Hunter
Mewtwo - Dreams - Mew - Protector
Hyper~Piplup - Tsuki - Umbreon - Hunter

Last edited:
Looks interesting. ( I thought it said 'Project Project' at first. xD)

Name: Miss Murder
Species: Banette
Personality: Miss Murder is incredibly sadistic, enjoying bringing pain on anything she can get her claws on. She is cold to most, preferring the company of ghost, poison and dark types. She has a passion for shiny objects and technology
Appearance: Her mouth-zipper is silver instead of golden and she wears a vial of thick sludge around her neck. otherwise like a normal Banette.
Side: Hunter
Other: She has a mate, a Muk, in a far-off place.

o.O But it does say 'Project Project.'

Name: Fantomatique (A.K.A. Fanto)
Species: Shedinja
Personality: Fanto is quiet and serious. When she heard that she had to protect it with her life she signed up at once, as she has no life to give. The most that could happen is that her husk is destroyed through extreme unreparable damage, and then she would live by flitting around and possesing others.
Appearance: She is a shiny
Other: Technology can suck sometimes. Yeah.

WTF 'Ghostly' translates eventually to 'Backup Computer.' o.o

May I join?

Name: Magical
Species: Mismagius
Personality: Magical is sassy, tricky, helpful.
Appearance: The gems on her are pink instead of red.
Other: She likes technology.

Name: Katana
Species: Zangoose
Personality: Hes basically a hardcore hunter. He is not faithful, nice, or happy really at all. He isn't depressed, but angry. He doesnt like people getting in his way, friend or foe, and will attack people for no real reason.
Appearance: The stripe on his chest is upside down. (Ill make a sprite later.)
Other: Technology is a godsend!

Name: Hoshizora
Species: Haunter
Personality: Hoshizora likes night and looking up at the night stars, hence her name. She usually likes working alone, but sometimes she joins the rest of the group if she needs to fight that way.
Appearance: Nothing like technology, because ghosts are exactly the opposite. (AKA nothing out of the ordinary)
Other: I've just realized how many ghost types are on the Protector side....

Name: Yoshi
Species: Oddish
Personality: Unknown because she's a mute
Appearance: Black body, white leaves, eyes and mouth.
Other: She refused to level up when her time came so she used a Everstone. Her powers are greater than Vilplumes and Bellosoms.

Since no one else has joined for awhile, we'll start. You can still join if you want, though.

----

Meatball began to whir as his eyes changed into the normal design, not asleep-looking. He slowly lifted off the ground, spinning slightly.

"Starting up," he said in a computer-like voice.
"Downloading information.... Downloading battle techniques..." Every so often, the Porygon-Z levitated higher and spun around, then dropped back down a bit.
"Download complete." Meatball hovered out the door of the small place and down the steps, then turned around and looked back at the others in the sleeping bags. He rotated again and continued toward the short pillar. On top of it was a diamond, except it had a gold tint to it, with a platinum ball inside. "Analysing," droned Meatball, and a projector that had opened on his forehead scanned the top of the pedestal. "Affirmative. Analysis: Golden Scale. Locative." The projector closed as Meatball spun around the Golden Scale, guarding it and waiting for the others to awaken.

Fantomatique floated around the Porygon-Z, as she could only sleep when she used Rest, which was a pretty much useless attack for a Shedinja like her.

Hoshizora emerged from her sleeping place between the walls. She watched Meatball scan the Golden Scale, and Hoshizora went through a different wall and outside, but when the morning sun shone on her, she reentered the building and hid in the wall, ready to ambush attackers.

Name: Echo
Species: Chimecho
Personality: Echo is very up-beat and very energetic. He is often very timid and easy to startle, which is an odd personality for being a hunter. He is very powerful.
Appearance: No difference from other Chimecho.
Other: Technology is for cows.

Blaziking 175: accepted.

"It's nice to have my allies awake!" said Meatball. He hovered around Fantomatique. "Though one of them is still asleep." The Porygon-Z continued to guard the pedestal.

Even though my job seems easy, it is hard. You have to stay awake nearly all day with just two half-hour breakfast and dinner breaks, and there are lots of Pokemon after the valuable Golden Scale, located at the top of this hill. Below are the mines, where so far no other Golden Scale has been found.

Back
Top Bottom