• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Rain Dance Team

Solstice

Back from the dead.
I need some criticism on this. One of my friends on another forum commented that it could be taken down by a Ferrothorn, and I see that.

This form will look different, due to the fact it's an edited version of my team that I posted on another forum.

Finally, the reason why Ludicolo and Kingdra don't have Swift Swim is because on that forum, it's illegal to run a Drizzle+Swift Swim combo.

Pokemon + Gender : Zapdos
Ability : Pressure
Held Item : Life Orb
Nature : Timid
EV's : 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense
Moves : Thunder, Roost, Hidden Power (Ice), Rain Dance

Pokemon + Gender : Scizor (M)
Ability : Technician
Held Item : Choice Band
Nature : Adamant
EV's : 252 Attack, 248 HP, 8 Speed
Moves : Bullet Punch, Super Power, U-Turn, Pursuit

Pokemon + Gender : Politoed (F)
Ability : Drizzle
Held Item : Leftovers
Nature : Calm
EV's : 252 HP, 4 Defense, 252 Sp. Defense
Moves : Scald, Hypnosis, Perish Song, Encore

Pokemon + Gender : Kingdra (F)
Ability : Damp
Held Item : Leftovers
Nature : Adamant
EV's : 248 Attack, 252 Speed, 8 Sp. Defense
Moves : Dragon Dance, Substitute, Outrage, Waterfall

Pokemon + Gender : Ludicolo (M)
Ability : Rain Dish
Held Item : Life Orb
Nature : Modest
EV's : 32 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 224 Speed
Moves : Surf, Giga Drain, Ice Beam Hidden Power (Flying)

Pokemon + Gender : Porygon2
Ability : Trace
Held Item : Eviolite
Nature : Bold
EV's : 252 HP, 40 Sp. Attack, 216 Sp. Defense
Moves : Toxic, Thunder, Ice Beam, Recover

There's only 2 pokemon that set up rain dance, and I do admit Politoed is useful in that regard, but at least one more instance of rain dance would likely help....

Back
Top Bottom