• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unova Trainers Embark!~Sign Up

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
You are about to go on a journey in the unova region. Juniper has gotten a new shipment of pkmn. The moment you pick that starter,you begin you quest! You befriend pokemon, meet new trainers (the other participants),and just mmight be champ!!

To sign up,fill out this bio

name:
personality:
appearence:

mine is;
Artemis
Female
pretty much goes solo, but when she has a friend in danger,she'll do anything to save them!
looks like the girl in pokemon b/w

there are 2 of each starter(one male, one female)Eevee doesn't count as a starter.Pikachu does. You pick one starter. You can get either male OR female.

join!

Applicants;
DarkAura (starter (F)charmander)
Mewmew:) (starter (F) Snivy)

Groups:
Contest coordinators:Mewmew:),

Musical coordinators:

Pokemon masters:Darkaura,

Breeders:

Conosiours:

Last edited:
Just gonna put it back up so I can keep it up to date.

Name: Julia Starz
Personality: A very shy person, she will hang back in a group. She has strength but is to shy to use it to it's fullest. She likes battles but really dreams to be a coordinator. Loves electric types, except pikachu because she doesn't think he is cute.
Appearance: looks like Elesa but has orangish red hair and wears skull candy head phones instead. Also all the black on Elesa outfit is purple on hers.

(sorry to double post)
Are you gonna make groups like in the show. 3 people, 1 is trainer, 1 is coordinator, and the final can be either or just the friend.
(think Brock, Ash, Dawn)

(sorry to double post)
Are you gonna make groups like in the show. 3 people, 1 is trainer, 1 is coordinator, and the final can be either or just the friend.
(think Brock, Ash, Dawn)

Yeah,probably,although the coordinater might be either a pokemon musical coordinator or just pokemon contest.

The groups will be determined by RNG.

If we don't have an even amount,some people will go solo.ok,i'll make it in groups.i assume you want the pokecoordinator group.

kind of guessed that,lol. Ok,now....we need....like 10 more members.=\

Hey no worries give it time, also you could start it when you get 6 then more people may see it and join.

As of now, I'm putting this RP in reserve. I have a much better idea.But people can still join and just wait.

Back
Top Bottom