• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The SMB Club

Ambipom

Stangers are just friends you've never met~
The Super Mario Brothers Club! Feel free to talk about anything SMB, from the latest game to the Super Show! To join you must have at least one game and be a SMB fan.

Question of the Week: What's your favorite game?

Members:
Ambipom
Mike the Foxhog
IcySaphirre
Flora and Ashes
Zephryous Castform
Pikachu629
Yanmega
Murkrow

My favorite games are Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy. PM is fun and had some pretty original characters, and SMG... do I need to explain?

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to make a banner, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Me r join? I like Mario games, though I haven't played that many...

Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Advance 3, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Mario&Sonic at the Olympic Games... and I think that's it. I mean, that's, what, 1% of the series? XD

Last edited:
Both accepted.

I have Yoshi's Island DS, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Advance 2, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 8, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart 64, New Super Mario Brothers, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, and Yoshi's Story. I know I forgot some.

Wow, I have a lot of games O.o

(And Gamestop get Mario Kart Wii already)

Joining.

Let's see...I have Super Mario World (Yoshi yay), all the Mario Parties (I think. 1-8 and the DS one), Super Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, the GBC version of the original Super Mario Brothers, Mario Kart DS, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, and Yoshi's Story (more Yoshi yay).

I don't have that many, but oh well.

Also, I've played Super Mario 3 at my cousin's house.

Joinage.

Games owned: Super Mario Land (GB), New SMB (DS), Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart 64 (VC).

Games played: All of the above, Super Mario 64 (DS) and a few others I can't remember.

I'll join.

SMG was so great with the whole planet thing. So I guess that's my favourite.

I also own (I'm too lazy to write their full names) Sunshine, Olympics, Luigi's Mansion, NSMB, SM64 DS and Double Dash. I'm going to get mariokart wii soon.

Can I join?

Games I own: Super mario advanced 2, Mario party 6, Mario party 7, Mario party 8, Paper mario, Paper mario ttyd, Super paper mario, Super mario sunshine, Luigi's mansion, Super mario 64, Mario kart, Mario kart double dash, Yoshi's island ds, Super mario galaxy, and Mario and Sonic at the Oympic Games.

I think I forgot some

I'll join!

I love the Super Mario Series

My favorite games are Super Mario 64 (original, not DS version), Wario World, Super Mario Bros. and MarioKart Wii (if it counts.)

All accepted. *Goes to update list*

So, if you were a Mario character, what species would you be?

Probably Yoshi or Shy Guy, cuz they're my favorites and they're so adorable.

A toad probably. They're tiny little people with funny hats what's not to like. They have funny voices as well.

How do people here pronounce 'Yoshi' the way Yoshi him/herself pronounces it or the way the Super Smash Bros announcer says it?

A toad probably. They're tiny little people with funny hats what's not to like. They have funny voices as well.

How do people here pronounce 'Yoshi' the way Yoshi him/herself pronounces it or the way the Super Smash Bros announcer says it?

I always thought it was how he said it. How does the announcer say it?

I'm bad at explaining pronunciations. It's obvious how the 'shi' sounds, but not the 'yo'

SSB announces says it like the yo in 'yo-yo'

Yoshi says it a bit like the yo in your/you're
(told you I was terrible at it)

I've always said it how Yoshi says it.

The way the announcer says it. :D

A Toad because Toads are awesome. :D

No...wait...WHATEVER BIRDO IS. :D

No...wait...

A LUMA!!!!

I can't choose, I love loads of Mario things. I'd be some kind of Goomba-Koopa-Yoshi-Shy Guy-Chain Chomp-etc. etc. hybrid. xD

Back
Top Bottom