• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DIY Pokémafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeKieranator

Pronoun
she
DIY Pokémafia 2

Yup, I'm making another one. For those of you who didn't play last time, or are unfamiliar with the original, read the rules in the sign-up thread. All of the rules are the same, except that in this, to prevent people guessing roles, none of the Pokémon from the original game will be usable (that is, Dragonair, Squirtle, Bisharp, Houndoom, Swoobat, Chandelure, Dusclops, Ditto and the Eeveelutions, Kingdra, Altaria, Charizard, Zoroark, Magikarp, Gyarados and Gengar are all unusable). This will also have more complex roles, and thus to keep most of the original roles intact, I'm hopefully looking for 20-25 players, with 5-6 Mafia. Slightly more or less will be usable, but I don't think I could handle more than 30 or so players at once.

Have fun!

Re: DIY Pokémafia 2

yes yes yes

Let's be... *thinks of a vig role*.... WARGLE/BRAVIARY

edit: RNG between Tauros and Braviary

lets see....WAILORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm...but i do like celebi.....however, i like WALORD!!!!!!!!!!! better.

Actually, too bad i already used charizard. =(

But Wailord

Let's choose something less obvious this time.

RNG between Drapion and... Scrafty. Oh yes.

Hmm... what about accelgor? This time I'm not angling for one particular power, because last time I think it got me killed. I did get the role I wanted, though...

Can we communicate out of thread?

Last edited:

I do not want to be a fishing brother again. Nor do I want to be a lover. Anyother role is fine for me

RNG said Kingler.

Off topic but how do you get the player list on the thread? I want to make a mafia game but I couldn't find a way to show up.

Last edited:

RNG said Kingler.

Off topic but how do you get the player list on the thread? I want to make a mafia game but I couldn't find a way to show up.

Same with me!

Anyway, this is gonna be fun, and i will NOT be modkilled this time. =P

*joins* I'll be Pikachu.
Oh and btw, this will be my first Mafia game ever.
oh god what am I getting myself into

Technically I have played it once before -- in real life, not on the internet; and it wasn't nearly as complicated as this is probably going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom