• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hot-cold island

clearpikmin

"welcome to the hot-cold jungles!" the captain says as you get off the boat. "new areas are being studied, but this is all we have at the moment." area data:
jungle:
common(125/200:
doudo
paras
vermont
seedot
hoppip
lotad
rattatta
caterpie
cherubi
teddyursia
wurmple
pidgey
starly
igglybuff
nidoran m
nidoran f
uncommon(60/200):
vermoth
parasect
rattaite
lombre
nutzleaf
kakuna
pidgeotto
starvanna
skiploom
castcoon
silkcoon
pansage
urserang
slackoth
jigglypuff
cherim(overcast)
deino
shroomish
nidoranina
nidoreno
rare(13/200):
jumplepuff
lileep
archin
pidgeot
simisage
bulbasaur
zleilos
dorido
vinigrowth
chikorita
snivy
beedrill
butterfree
beautyfly
duskox
scyther
pinsir
belroom
muchlax
wiglytuff
very rare(2/200):
shiftry
ludicolo
starpator
servine
bayleaf
ivysaur
sizor
herracross
snorlax
cherim (sun)
slacking
cradlily
archeoptes
nidoking
nidoqueen
hydreron
volcano
common:
magby
dakamunka
geodude
vulpix
growlithwhile
nincada
numel
pontya
machop
uncommon:
lavatar
graveler
ninjask
arcanine
ninetails
rapidash
camelrupt
magmar
darmedean
tyondge
makithua
machoke
meddite
rare:
cinaquill
tepig
charmander
nosepass
hitmonchan
hitmonlee
pupatar
hametea
medichan
craidos
sheildon
arnoth
very rare:
tyranatar
pignite
quillva
charmeleon
gohem
machamp
hitmontop
rampados
bastordion
armadillo
admiston is 5$, but you won't find anything rarer than uncommon without a pokemon with cut or 2$ rental pidgey. you start with 5 balls, and you can buy 5 extras for 1$ each. have fun!

Last edited:
You should use the [.sprite=bw] name of pokemon [/.sprite] tags just to make it a little more appealing then a long list(just delete the (.)

that's kinda a long list. also, first person gets 1$ discount, free ball, and garenteed uncommon pokemon.

Last edited:
Well ill try, I want a servine(not as the uncommon because it should be rare). Also trust me if you look at my place i did the pictures all on my iPod, so it isnt so bad. Also i will use Zorua (he can learn cut)

the caterpie causes a ruckus, alerting all the pokemon but one. you see a igglybuff (M) who wants to join your team.
catch/ignore?
balls: 5 invatory: silcoon (M)

how cute :D
as you try to find anoder pokemon, you see a oran berry tree. a starly (F) swoops down and pecks the berries, unaware of you.
catch/ignore?
balls: 4 invatory: silcoon(M), igglybuff(M)

as you wait for a pokemon, the starly evolves from the nutrition into a staravia (F).
catch/ignore?

you sure? starpator IS very rare...i'll give you a second chance.
suddenly, anidorina (F) lunges at the staravia.
catch/ignore?
and you could just save it until you have the money.

Back
Top Bottom