• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia (Sign-Ups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glace

booming system
Yup. Decided to try my one little game. Teehee. Hopefully this won't go too horribly. I want this to be plain and fun, mhm mhm.

So. Sign-ups. You choose a random anime character from any anime, and, after I get enough applicants, you will get a role somewhat based on your character. This does not mean that every villain or such is Mafia, of course. I will let one or two applicants slide by with movie characters if they wish. But, it's first come first serve for that. (Just limiting it because I think I'll find it hard to blend those characters in with anime characters if I decide to do a lot of flavor text) Manga characters are also allowed, as long as the main story has an anime adaptation (Pokemon Adventures is based on Pokemon, which has an anime adaptation). Looking for about 10-15 applicants here, maybe more. Post your character choice in this thread.

Next, the rules. I believe they're plain and simple enough to understand without much ellaboration.

1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for all.

2. I want this to be an exciting Mafia game, so if you have a night action and don't send it in for two nights unless you message me specifically excusing you from it, you will be modkilled. Any vanilla* townies who don't participate in two day discussions will get modkilled as well.

3. There will be at least one role that has an added attribute (don't know how to word that). For example, a bulletproof mason or voteless roleblocker.

4. Days and nights will last 48 hours. If these time periods conflict with anyone's schedule or don't seem right, please do say so.

5. Proving your role by quoting from PM is not allowed, but paraphrasing the text is.

6. Flavour text will be relevant.

7. You may abstain three times only as a whole town/group.

*I'll try my best to not let anyone be vanilla, but if it comes to it, then, well, sorry!

Other stuff. You will be alerted if you are chosen to be Lover. Uhm, remember to always message me if you choose not to use your night action, and, lastly, have fun! I want to have as much fun as you do. Yeah. So, get applyin'!

Last edited:
Re: AniChoice Mafia

I'll join! I will be Zoey from Mew mew power! (in both forms)

Can I slide with a Manga character? If so, I'll be silver from Pokemon adventures. If not, ignore me.

Can I slide with a Manga character? If so, I'll be silver from Pokemon adventures. If not, ignore me.

Manga characters are also allowed, as long as the main story has an anime adaptation (Pokemon Adventures is based on Pokemon, which has an anime adaptation). Will edit that in.

excuse me, pokemon adventures are based on everything, including G/S/C which gets an anime reference, being the anime to showcase G/S/C

wait that's what you said.

edit: read pokemon as platinum sorry

MOMIJI SOHMA FROM FRUITS BASKET :DDDDDDDD (anime and manga :D) He's a bunny and a person :D

Re: AniChoice Mafia (Sign-Ups Open)

If this goes well, make a sequel! I won't be available for this game, but hopefully there'll be another one. I have to leave for a long time pretty soon.

(If I could stay, I would say Keiichi from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.)

Mewmew Power for the win!

~Mewmew style, Mewmew grace.
Mewmew power in your face!~

This'll be awesome!

Eight already?! Wow. But yeah, I'm gonna limit the amount to 15.

YES 8DDD

I'll be Excalibur from Soul Eater (if that wasn't blatantly obvious by my avatar/member title).

I know I am going to be attacked for this. GOKU! (Dragon Ball Z)*ducks*

OVER 9000!!!!!!!??????!

L, from Death Note.
(I'd like to be Riku, from Kingdom Hearts, but his manga is accompanies a Video Game. Darn. So sad...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom