• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pinwheel Forest Park

nicse4

"Welcome to Pinwheel Forest Park. It was created by the Gym Leaders Association. It has 3 major areas, The Mountains, The Pond, and The Field" Says a nice lady outside the entrance "The poster next to me has all pokemon that appear. We charge a $1 entrance fee, with which you get 6 pokeballs, $1 per item, and $2 per pokemon, except the fact we charge $4 per very rare and shiny pokemon, and $1 for 2 pokeballs after you finish the initial 6. Thank You!"
-----------
You come across a poster a few feet away. This must be the poster the kind lady mentioned.
-----------
Field
Common:
pidgey pidgeotto rattata spearow vulpix jigglypuff growlithe slowpoke Doduo-f grimer voltorb lickitung sentret ledyba-f ledian spinarak ariados pichu cleffa igglybuff togepi mareep hoppip skiploom sunkern yanma girafarig snubbull stantler smeargle smoochum poochyena zigzagoon taillow skitty electrike plusle minun roselia-f spoink spinda swablu zangoose wynaut bidoof-f pachirisu buneary glameow mimejr happiny munchlax burmy-steel patrat lillipup purrloin pidove tranquill cottonee petilil scraggy trubbish gothita deerling-summer
Uncommon:
fearow raticate pidgeot nidorina nidorino ninetales wigglytuff persian arcanine kadabra farfetchd dodrio muk electrode chansey kangaskhan mrmime scyther

Last edited:
Do you really have to have the pokemon with different genders into two sprites? It makes it look like your making typos unless you actually examine it. While there is no rule against it, it is not nessecary, especially the unown. It makes it look bigger than it is, which might make some people dissapointed. Second, you put a Field pic instead of what you said Forest, which is rather amusing.=P

I would join, but I have no money, but I'll come back later.

... CRAP!!! I will fix it... Just found out about the Random bb code.... That might fix it...

EX:
Code:
this is random 1, refresh to see it change

edit:FIXED. Thank You Rizadon

Last edited:
OK one sec though, trying to fix the Items
One sec,lost my mountain Marker thing, so... I need to fix that...
riolu
Items: 6 Pokeballs
Partner: Prontosaurus (Turtwig)

Last edited:
LotF
Solosis
[Catch Solosis(+$2)/Ignore]
Items: 3 Pokeballs, Riolu (M) Zorua(M), Klink(F)
Owed: $7

MewMew
Starting Through:Field
Ivysaur(M)
[Catch Ivysaur(+$2)/Ignore]
Items: 6 Pokeballs
Partner: None(Do you want one?)
Owed: $1

MewMew, please quote the pokemon.

MewMew
gothorita(F)
[Catch Gothorita(+$2)/Ignore]
Items: 5 Pokeballs, Ivysaur (M)
Partner: None(Do you want one?)
Owed: $3

LotF
Lampent
[Catch Lampent(+$2)/Ignore]
Items: 2 Pokeballs, Riolu (M) Zorua(M), Klink(UG), Solosis(M)
Owed: $9

MewMew
Joltik(M)
[Catch Joltik(+$2)/Ignore]
Items: 5 Pokeballs, Ivysaur
Partner: Ace(Garchomp)
Owed: $3

Back
Top Bottom