• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Werewolf

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
The King's assistant banged the gong next to him and everyone in the crowd immediately went silent. Except one, who was ranting about how stupid the king was and how he was planning to stage a mutiny.

The King glared at the person, and a second later an arrow was portruding from his head. Now that that was over, the King looked out on his city.

"Citizens of <insert town name here>!" he yelled. "I, being the marvelous and smart king of this city, have learned something very important. Important enough that I should share it with you commoners. Now, does anyone have any ideas what this important thing might be?"

"Aliens!" someone shouted out. "A War!" cried another.

The king shook his head and raised both hands for silence. "I thought they were too dimwitted to understand, and I was right," he mumbled to himself. Then, somewhat louder, "It appears I will have to spell it out for you stupid commoners. There are WEREWOLVES in our village!" The crowd began chattering excitedly amongst themselves, and the gong was rung again.

"I will need a council," the King said. "Together, we will weed out all of the werewolves in this city. To sign up for this council, speak to my representative at the castle gates." Then, the king turned and walked back into his room off of the balcony.

~​

This game of mafia is completely standard. There will be mafia roles, an inspector(Seer), a doctor, and an Alien. And maybe others. So...go!

No, and that will be noted in the main thread. Also, that applies to everyone, so even though the Mafia will know who each other are they will not be able to actually communicate (lest someone overhear).

Back
Top Bottom