• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

pokemon: the dex holders.

clearpikmin

well, i figured if i want a susessfull rp, i should stick to pokemon. but i wanted this one to stand out. so it works like this:
1: you make a charicter named red, blue, or green.
2: pick a kanto starter (not pikachu) at level 5.
3: pick a basic pokemon from kanto at level 8.
4: use the pokemon radar to find wild pokemon to battle and catch.
5: beat the boss trainer to clear a level!
a starter can be picked 1 time each.
forum:
name:
basic pokemon:
starter:
apperance:
only one charicter can have a name. this means only three people.
real tread:http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showthread.php?p=510012#post510012

Last edited:
I really think something like this an admin should make a full blown thing.

Name: Red
Starter: Charmander Lv5
Basic pokemon: Eevee
Appearance: looks like Volkner(8th gym leader in Sinnoh) but has red hair and wears a leather jacket. Always has a toothpick in mouth.

Oh good!

Name: Green
Starter: Bulbasaur
Basic: Poliwag
Appearence: Exactly like the girl in Pokemon FRLG, and yes Green is a girl.

This seems like a CYOA instead of an RP.

Name: Blue.
Appearance: DAMMIT OAK I'M YOUR GRANDSON
basic pokemon: scyther
starter: Squirtle

Yeah, Choose your own adventure. It's still pretty cool, but it doesnt seem like the right place for it to go.

do you see a pick your path section here?

There's a few in Forum Games, if I recall.

Regardless, Rizadon has a point (which I did actually note but didn't say anything about); roleplays are generally more...I guess "interactive" would be the correct word. Instead of just being a GM, the creator of a roleplay usually has a character, and everyone (generally) interacts, rather than each character having their own unrelated story.

(also, if this is based on the manga, aren't Yellow and Silver dex holders as well? plus, just leaving it to three characters makes for a fairly boring story)

Back
Top Bottom