• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Starter Pokémafia

RK-9

used to be adventurer, took tails doll to the face
Starter Pokémafia

That's' right, a mafia with starters. this was damn hard to make. Here are the rules.

1) No out of communication, 'xcept lovers and Mafia. Cruel, isn't it?
2)I want this to to work. If you don't use your night action (everyone has one), then you're dead. Bye. See you never.
3) 13 players.

And that's pretty much it.

Re: Starter Pokémafia

Cruel are you, X3

I joined

Edit: Do we pick our starter or do we just get it at random?

Random. That's because only a third or so starters really WORK with this.

Can everyone PM back their roles? I am an dumbass and forgot to mark who had what.

well... I deleted mine without thinking about it. I remember what it was, though. I can PM you with what I remember.

Hm. You should've. I'll just give everyone their roles afresh.

But not at the moment. I'm quite busy.

Yeah, sure. ;-; No more joiners though.

Who said they're all evolved?

Starting next Monday

Back
Top Bottom