• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Outdated Social Media Mafia

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
You wake up, and realise that people keep dying all of a sudden. Dying all over the place, leaving little messages like some shit off Criminal Minds or whatever. (You don't know; you don't watch TV.)

But you don't give a shit. You're famous on MySpace. You get all the bitches - all of them, salivating over your [INSERT APPROPRIATE GENITALIA OR LACK OF GENITALIA OR OTHERWISE HERE] like a pack of [INSERT APPROPRIATE GENITALIA OR LACK OF GENITALIA OR OTHERWISE HERE]-loving dogs. You fucking love it, mostly because you haven't yet come to the realisation that you're actually just a virgin loser who only has friends on the internet.

You don't care. Your [INSERT APPROPRIATE GENITALIA OR LACK OF GENITALIA OR OTHERWISE HERE] is awesome even though it's a bit squint.

So you wake up in the morning feeling like a one-hit wonder of an American music industry 'artist', and you get the fuck out of your bed and turn on your badass of a computer.

You have seven hundred and forty-two messages.

One of them is a riddle.

Oh fuck no.

---

Welcome to Outdated Social Media Mafia! This is generally a normal mafia game, excepting the fact that your flavour text will consist of ridiculous riddles and probably terrible pop culture references. Also gratuitous mentions of MySpace.

Quick rules set-up:

- The Gamemaster? bluh bluh prissy bitch. If you decide not to participate in the game in any way for two phases you will be modkilled automatically. Sending me a PM stating that you would rather not use your night action counts as activity, however.

- The game will change phases in a strict 48 hour timeframe, regardless of whether all night actions are in or if everyone has voted (or indeed, a majority vote has been formed). Unless you have a special reason, I will not give extensions. (However, if I've been busy and haven't changed phases in time, feel free to continue discussion!)

- A lynch must occur during every day phase. If there are no votes or no majority when 48 hours are up, the Gamemaster will either randomly select a player to lynch or resurrect a dead player to vote in the case of a tie.

- All roles are secret.

Let's go, Internet soldiers.

Yes; I'll close sign-ups and start when I get home from work tomorrow (so that's ~4pm BST).

Back
Top Bottom