• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt Mafia (SIGN-UPS CLOSED!!!!!!!1!!!! ROLES SOON.)

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Yes, that's right, this is a mafia game based on The Felt and the Midnight Crew.
I'll be Lord English, as the overlord of everything, sixteen of you will be the Felt (including Doc Scratch), and four of you will be the Midnight Crew.

So that means I am looking for exactly twenty people. No more, no less.

Cans will be clocking people into the future. I will RNG the number of days (it will be 1-3) and that person will be considered dead for that time period. These will be the people consulted for tie breakers.

That is all for now.

Last edited:
Re: The Felt Mafia

Yay ten people! Out of the twenty...

Okay, so for those who are wondering, here is all the roles I have planned out (with convenient numbers next to the names for convenience!):

Doc Scratch (O)
Itchy (1)
Doze (2)
Trace (3)
Clover (4)
Fin (5)
Die (6)
Crowbar (7)
Snowman (8)
Stitch (9)
Sawbuck (10)
Matchsticks (11)
Eggs (12)
Biscuits (13)
Quarters (14)
Cans (15)

Spades Slick [♠]
Clubs Deuce [♣]
Hearts Boxcars [♥]
Diamonds Droog [♦]

Last edited:

Matchsticks was already deceased by the time the intermission began, although later on he was seen with a fire-extinguisher in Doc Scratch's burning room. According to Andrew's Formspring, he can travel to any time and place in the timeline by using fire as a gateway. He keeps a fire extinguisher with him so he can put out the fires and prevent any more of him from arriving, unless he wishes to exploit the fire for battle purposes. A fire alarm in Doc Scratch's room, and possibly other such fire alarms in the mansion, can be used to summon Matchsticks. He was killed (possibly being his sole cause of death in the timeline, with him having been summoned forward in time, never to return) in Doc Scratch's room by Spades Slick.

That might help you come up with a role for him (arsonist, perhaps?).

Also: ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣

It's nice to see another Homestuck themed Mafia game going on. And this time I can be something other than a generic innocent, too!

I'd just like everyone to be aware that I am seriously pumped for this Mafia and I have been waiting on these people for months. D:

I know, I'm just pointing out that lack of interest doesn't seem to be the case. What, maybe 3 active players here haven't signed up?

EDIT: Who are they? We could pester them to join. [/s]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom