• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Death Note Mafia -Game over. Mafia Win.

Coroxn

An extremely equivalent exchange.
"Thank you all for coming here" said Coroxn, to the hall.
"As you all know, our town has suffered most seriously with a sudden bate of surprise deaths. Many of you have suffered losses of family. But no more, for I have found the cause of this! The Death Note! Yes, when I called this meeting I did say I would explain the Death Note. And Indeed I shall. My cousin in Japan had a brother who was involved in it's investigation. Indeed, it is a mysterious book. Here are it's terms:

1: The person who's name is written in the Death Note shall die.
2:If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
3:If no cause of death is specified, the victim will simply die of a heart attack.
4:Once someone has written a name in this note, a name must be written in it every 48 ours, or they themselves will die.
5:Only one name may be written in the Death Note every day.
6:A human may sacrifice a quarter of their lifespan to be able to see the names (and alignment) of humans (Aka inspector).
7:They can only inspect one person per night, however.
8:For every Death Note, there is a Death Eraser (basically a Doctor). The user of this can choose, once a nightl, to Bless a person. A blessed person, for that night, gains a Blessed status. If they are targeted, by a Death Note or otherwise, they will instead survive. If an even number of Death Eraser users bless a person, they will instead become and Cursed and die immediately. However, if an odd number of Death Eraser users bless a person, they will become Blessed".

He paused, growing tired from his great speech.

"Many of your probably do not believe me, or my tales of such a wonderous book and other mysterious things like this. But I do have proof. It is my sacrifice. When the group of people who have been using this book to breed fear and create a crime ring hear of someone who will expose them, what do they do? They use the book to kill that person. I fear I have not long to live. If I do die soon, take it that the threat is real. Root these Death Note Users out, one by one, until our town is purged!"

And almost as if on cue, the room's high chandelier suddenly broke it's catch, and all three-hundred-and-seventy-two shards splintered Coroxn's body and killed him instantly. Police came and removed his body, and his audience left for home, having agreed to meet up the next day to decide whom to "Purge".

(Roles)
Mafia Leader/Death Noter Leader:You know who you are, and what your role is. Do not send in a night action for night one, both to avoid a major plot hole and to preserve game length. If you don't send in the night action for two nights, you will die and the next in line shall inherit your title.
Mafia Goons/Death Noters:You know who you are, and the line of succession if the leader should die.
Doctor/Death Eraserers:You know who you are. You could send in a night action, but no one is being targeted by the Death Noters tonight, and you might just curse someone. You can choose to use your Eraser or not, at will.
Brothers:You know who you are. You are not fishing brothers, you can simply talk outside the game.
Inspector/Shinigami Seer:You know who you are. You must send in your night action in, or risk being modkilled.
Lover:You know who you are. You must send in your night action in, or risk being modkilled.

Forty-eight hours to send in Night Actions. Each day/night period will last that long also.
If you do not post in thread, OR send a night action for two consecutive days, you are dead.
No out of thread communication, except for lovers, brothers and Mafia.
Mafia win when all innocents are dead. Innocents win when all Mafia are dead.

I apologize for the post length, I just want to make sure I everything covered.
Begin.

Last edited:
Re: Death Note Mafia [[Day One]]

He was the most suspicious, especially when asked to claim.
I never did believe his claim of The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.
Mr. GM Man wouldn't have made such a silly role.

... So Coroxn isn't writing a day post? I thought it hadn't started yet. O_O

Well, he said to not send in actions for Night One (Night Zero), because it would mess up the plot ( >:\ ), so him dying is apparently the kill or something.
I guess it's a Day Start game, somewhat.

Though there was a great hub-ub, the Villagers decided they didn't have enough to go on, and decided not to lynch anyone until they received more cues. How would they do that? By following the long and time-honored tradition of the hunter:waiting. Of course, this is a risky tactic, for now one thing is certain-someone will die tonight, by the hand of the Death Note.

The Villagers chose to Abstain. No one was lynched.

Re: Death Note Mafia [[Night Two]]

They all gathered back in the meeting hall; but they gathered there one less. The police were baffled. The chainsaw had turned on all by itself and fell, slicing the poor, unsuspecting Werefish5 directly in half. He lay, dying, slowly dying, his last moments finally believing that the Death Note was truly real. The rest of the town, more convinced then ever of the Death Note's horrible, horrible powers, had all entered the deceased's home, and searched it thoroughly. No Death Note was found. They reconvened at the Meeting Hall, to decide which one of their midst should face the noose.

Werefish5 was killed by the Mafia.
He was innocent.

Re: Death Note Mafia [[Day Two]]

So I heard Werefish5's bottom half split up from his upper half.
Really?
Yeah, it really completed him.

Bad paraphrasing from an Eridan joke on MSPA Forums that I can't find :(

Re: Death Note Mafia [[Day Two]]

Wow, a lot of people haven't even posted in this thread yet.

I wonder how many death noters there are. Probably two with this many players.

Back
Top Bottom