• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open This is a thing that is happening

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Okay so I've had people ask me about it so I'm just gunna make an avatar shop. I usually do only two sizes: 100x100 and 120x120. if you don't tell me what size, I will do 120x120. You can ask for other sizes but any smaller than 100x100 tends to look bad if drawn.

I can do several kinds:

Card Art: taken from Pokemon card art! I can add text and effects and such to them, and recolour them, though that will take longer than the regular ones, though not too much more.
Drawn: Simple enough: I draw them. These will take longer than the card art ones.

EXAMPLES:

Card art:
See my full premade Gallery here.

Drawn:

eqavi.png
mnepetaavi.png
fefavi.png
tavicon.png
tereziavi.png

CREDITING:
Card art: credit is not necessary, though you can if you like, and it would be nice if people ask where you got them, point them my way :)
Drawn: YES CREDIT.

Slots (drawn):
1. Doc Scratch
2. wolftamer9
3. Blastoise Fortooate

Slots (card EDITS):

All requests will be done in whatever order I feel like. Card ones take less time, so you can ask for a few at once if you want, but if there are loads it may take a bit to get them all. Keep in mind not all gen5 'mons have cards yet.

Last edited:
Sorry, deleted my post by accident; I meant to delete something else. >.<

Yes, please.

[My request was Terezi, 120x120.]

Last edited:
hey there, could i get an avatar, 120x120, of a torterra? grey background like the homestuck avatars is about the only specifics i have. thanks!

woah woah hey

Drawn slots are full now. Gunna start 'em as soon as I finish this pic for something else. Come back when they're empty again.

Back
Top Bottom