• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D4]

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [N0]

I've gotten most night actions, so i guess day can start.

Everyone awoke to a peaceful morning. One person noticed PigSerpent was missing. Allof a sudden, a deafening shriek or terror rose from the town square. As everyone was getting up, yet another scream, so everyone rushed over.

There was the mauled body of Pig Serpent, with a tape recording of the exact same scream. This must have been done at night, seeing as no others were missing from the beds.

They prepare themselves for another day. They suddenly see mai's teeth out. She cannot talk for the rest of the day!

I have forgoten Pig Serpent's alignment (Sorry, sorry), so if she would be sokind as to remind me, then i'd be good, but shes dead.

Mai has been silenced and cannot talk

presume!

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D1]

That was 24 hours not 48

Does it really matter? I got most of the Night actions anyway (still am not sure about everyones roles, Xx! But i got it under control)

You didn't get mine which could've helped us

Does it really matter?

Now......i guess......do something.........

Does it really matter? I got most of the Night actions anyway (still am not sure about everyones roles, Xx! But i got it under control)

The roles you sent should be in your Sent Items.

PROTIP: Never end the Night Phase early unless you either have received all Night Actions or someone uses a Night Action that ends the night early.

I thought i got it all before i started day...well...just start the day.

Oh, and Pig Serpent was innocent.

Gurrhirrcantspeakrjrhsdrunkfiejsjthisisstupidjrlqjapeiekegawdfikansjrh

HnhjjbtruenfifossothatFkcicodpslakzjskzi

JfifImeantfudnnahtrudatdhdkdisi

didnsorrynsnddmisspelledmentfndjdnIthink

Back
Top Bottom