• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Metronome Pokémafia [Town Win]

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
Metronome Pokémafia [Town Win]

The sun was setting in Metro-polis.

The mayor, Granbull, gleefully enjoyed the landscape from inside his high-rise office. He'd worked hard to build that place up, and nothing'd hold him back. Not the rumours that his wife can Metronome a hell lot better than him, or the recent incident involving an idiot desperate criminal who blew his pals' cover. No, it was all going to be alright.

But was it truly?

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Metronome Pokémafia [N0]

Of course not. Duh, stupid mayor. If the criminals were desperate before their cover was blown, now they'd be ever more desperate.

Somehow, however, for the surprise of all, good prevailed that night. At first, the two dead lying on the street alarmed people; however, a background check conducted over Superbird proved he must have been in league with the criminals.

Oddly, both him and legendaryseeker99 had the exact same stab wounds. Further evidence fished out of the crime scene suggested that the two had a falling out neither would rise from victorious. It was highly possible that the two were in league beforehand.

The citizens believed it would now be effortless to find the last one of the criminals. But would it be?

legendaryseeker99 is dead. He was mafia.
Superbird is dead. He was mafia.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [D1]

Exact same... Something that knows/metronomed mirror move?
And maybe a bodyguard fight.

Exact same... Something that knows/metronomed mirror move?
And maybe a bodyguard fight.

If it were mirror move, why would a mafia attack another mafia?

It could be another Metronome move. I cant think of any other way they would kill each other. Or, there could possibly be a vig who got lucky and/or overdose doctors.

I see it when I highlight.

But why would Mafia deliberately target another?

Well, we have 2 mafia's gone, yay!

Now we have to get rid of the last mafia!

...although we dont get enough info on day one to lynch mafia.

Usurper, maybe? I bet that's it.

(Also: LS99 could be a miller/framed too. Or something.)

Relatedly, I don't think metronome can roll mirror move.

Relatedly, I don't think metronome can roll mirror move.
For the record, some of the possible moves wouldn't be accessible by Metronome normally. Aside from Metronome itself, anything goes.

Ok, so we've astablished...actually, no facts. Except that LS99 just thanked Destiny bond? (If you highlight his post)

Since we've have 2 deaths, and LS99 thanked destiny bond, then he may or may not be framed. I dont really know, I'm just confused.

So....now what?

With this many players, I'd think there would be at least 3 mafia, and Metallica Fanboy says there's only one left, so I don't think anyone was framed. I still don't understand why LS99 would thank destiny bond, if they were both mafia.

Hmm..maybe someone framed him, he used metronome (Destiny bond), then he got targeted for kill, and now a mafia's dead, so yay!...that's the only conclusion i can think of.

I've been given reason to believe that evidence is being hidden or altered, so that may be a trick.

^that

Could it be that Destiny Bond works so that whoever killed LS99 will die tonight? Idk.

Destiny Bond is a move that automaticlly kills a person right after they die, but the only conclusion I have is that there's a framer or something making one of them look mafia.

I'm a little confused myself.

Yes. As far as this goes, I have no ideas. Maybe inactive Lynch? Looking back, that still leaves us with a load of possible targets, so that's out...Sorry, I have nothing.

Back
Top Bottom