• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who Dun It [D3]

So sorry for being late!

All of you awaken to the sound of rustling breeze. It is morning, yet no one can leave. You were all brought by a shuttle that refuses to come back until the mafia were ridden of. Even if it did come back, the doors are locked and there is no exit route.

Thankfully, everyone is alive. One person see's a note by their bed, it reads;

"1/5/99 is more than just the date of Blue and White.
A Tuesday leads you to answers that are right.
This clue is however, much more than it seems.
For this clue may be the ticket to your dreams (Or lives)"

Everyone decides to keep on going, but they cannot forget the clue....

No one died

48 hours for lynchings.

Last edited:
Re: Who Dun It [D1]

uh, I have nothing
We are allowed to abstain right, because right now we don't really have any leads unless I'm missing something

abstaining is permitted, but only every other day. (like Abstain, lynch, lynch, abstain, lynch, lynch, lynch,abstain, etc)

Look at the clue, because that is the ticket to the game. (i will be giving clues every day phase)

Now think of the clue outside the box

clue inspection!

1599=LS99

do I win life yet

Do we have any leads other than what RK said? I'm suspicious of LS now myself, but I dunno about the rest of you.

I think you'll find that glace's Join Date was a Tuesday. And his is the only one that is a Tuesday.

But that's all I got.

they seem like ok leads, but nothing really like "OMG THAT IS THE BEST CLUE EVER" or anything really convicting.

NIGHT TIME, CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE LAZY!

NO ONE WAS LYNCHED! 24 HOURS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS

Now go to bed!

Re: Who Dun It [N1]

The sun rises up. The 6 take roleca- wait 6? Pig Serpent is no where to be seen. Suddenly, a sound came from the vent. One person goes to open the vent shaft, and the body of Pig serpent drifts from it.

Upon inspection, it is revealed Pig serpent is innocent.

there is another note.

"The last clue was to mislead you
For it is not JUST white and blue,
but black and purple too

If you look at the left of everyone on this site.
This clue is your ticket, all you need is sight."

Pig Serpent is dead.

24 hours for discussion

Last edited:
Re: Who Dun It [N1]

My avatar is black and purple.

I find this slightly misleading

EDIT: IT'S WHITE AND BLUE TOO SFSDHFOSDJFOSDIFHS

Re: Who Dun It [D2]

Twin.
Note, this is much different from fishing brother or lover. If your twin dies, then the next day phase, you are the one to decide who to kill, no matter what everyone else says.

You are also notified about your twin. [/b]_______ and KR-9 are Twins[/b]

*I have sent this PM to the both of you.

PMquoted.

Also nice fail with the BBcode

Wait a- aw damn! I MESSED UP AGAIN! this willbe my only mess up.

Adding on to the flavor text;

As everyone is discussing, a sound russtles in the vent. You thought the rusttling wat the deceased corpse. But it wasnt! It was the Living Pig serpent. Even Pig serpent wonders how he lived, but it turns out, he was never dead.

Pig Serpent is living.

hey, this will be the last mess up in this.

Or do you wanna be modkilled? (nah, i'd never do that)

Back
Top Bottom