• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Kirby-Chan

*Inhales you and changes ability*
About time I make this. First Mafia game I host and throw a few roles that I made up.

Based on “There Will Be Brawl” is a non-profit web series designed as a dark, dramatic parody of the popular Super Smash Bros. Brawl video game for the Nintendo Wii.

For the people who wanted to look over the web series, beware it is not suitable for people under 17 years old, easily frightened, and huge fans of the lovable, cute Kirby.

From the info:

In a Dystopian Mushroom Kingdom, corruption and avarice reign supreme. Even the greatest heroes of the land have buckled beneath the overwhelming will of the amoral elite. When a series of grisly crimes pushes an unlikely champion to seek the truth, a mystery unfolds that could completely destroy everything he holds dear.

Rules:
1. Out of Communication is allow for everyone.
2. Night actions not sent will be ignore not randomize.
3. Failure to send night actions 2 times will result mod-kill. If you have a night action and if you wish to refrain it, you must tell me.
4. I will not kill people who don't talk during the day, but I would encourage people to speak. Inactive games are no fun. :(
5. Due to the fact the Mushroom Kingdom is desperate for Kirby to be killed, if there's no one who vote an abstain or a lynch in the daytime, I will randomly choose one person to die.
6. Flavor of text may give information regarding what happen last night, but may be misleading. Interpreting them at your own risk! Important information are in bold.
7.Expect mindscrew.

Mafia:

Kirby(Mafia leader):
ThereWillBeBrawl-Kirby.jpg

Forget everything about the cheerful character because Kirby is a monster. A manipulative bastard, he loves to mindscrew people and killing them in the most gruesome way. Every night, he kills one person.

Ganondorf (Chooses who will receive one false information to me) Will gain the ability to kill one person along with it if Kirby dies. : Loves to manipulating everyone to get his own way. His goal is to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. Every night, he chooses one person that will recieve false information relating to the game. It will never reveal a player's role. If Kirby dies, then Ganondorf will take the role as a murderer.

Captain Olimar (Roleblocker):The most insane character in the mafia. He's into blood and speaks with doomsday cliches. Currently rasing a cult. Every night, he chooses one person to distract them with nonsense and his fetish on blood.

Innocents:

Red (Healer): A naive trainer, he is the only untarnished good guy in the Mushroom Kingdom. Have a positive attitude toward everything. He insists that the Pokemon fights are just have them "Playing a little rough" and held fights for gambling no less. Despite that, he really cares about his Pokemon and do his best to aid the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom. Every night, he summons Ivysaur and use safeguard on one person to protect them from harm. If he protected the same person that Leaf target, then the person will die.

Princess Peach (Chooses who will receive one true information to me): Having a hard time dealing with the corupt city and is the only one who tries to actually do something to prevent from the city from completely falling down. She sneaks out at night and goes to various places to gather information about the happenings around the city. It isn't easy to sneak out considering the paparazzis are tracking down her moves and reporting her scandals. Also to the fact that Kirby wants her dead. Still, she hopes to bring the Mushroom Kingdom back the way it was: Before Kirby came over and brings terror to the city. Every night, she chooses one person that will recieve one information relating to the game(It will never reveal a person's role).

Luigi Mario (Inspector): Secretly a drug dealer to pay off the bills, he felt depressed after Daisy was killed and thought he failed to protect her. Despite that, he actually cares about the Mushroom Kingdom and still do what is right when it's needed. Each night, he goes to someone's house and sell drugs to them. While in the house, Luigi can inspect the house and finds out if a person is mafia or innocent.

Mario Mario (Bomb, Vig if Peach is killed): Our well known hero we know and love isn't the one we know in There Will be Brawl. No longer a plumber, he has fallen into depression and resorts to drinking to drown his problems. He has to sold off Yoshi to pay off the bills after he failed his medical exam. Despite sitting all day and night drinking, he will fight to the death if someone attempted to kill him. However, if Peach is killed, then Mario determine to avenge her, will gain an ability to kill one person each night.

Samus Aran (Roleblocker): A stripper that tags along with Luigi to save the kingdom. Using her job to get information and to settle the fights, each night she will distract one person with her fanservice.

Dreamland Kirby (Miller): The real Kirby from Dreamland who got lost and ends up in the alternate universe of Nintendo while searching for his strawberry shortcake. Unfornately, Kirby lost his Warpstar and could not leave this depressing place. Kirby tried to talk with the citizens, but was chased away with knives due to the fact it was mistaken as the Kirby from the mafia. Currently, Kirby is hiding in the dumpster during the day and wander on the streets at the night disgusing itself to find food for survival. Kirby will show as mafia when inspected and innocent when he dies.

Link (Bulletproof): Chief of the Mushroom Kingdom polcie department, he wants to bring down the mafia group, regardless of what it takes. A cynical cop, he believes that none of the people are the heroes we're suppose to be. Always carries a Maxim Tomato to protect himself from harm, he can only use it once if he is in risk of getting killed (However it will not protect him from healer clash).

King Dedede (Double votor): The most likable person around in the kingdom, he wishes for the bloodshed to end. If he votes for someone or an abstain, it will count as two.

Leaf (Healer):Red's girlfriend who devoted her life to help Red and the people. She have her partner Jigglypuff that will use protect to prevent harm for one person. However, if she protects the same person that Red targets, then that person will die.

Snake (Voteless commuter): Homeless and crippled, he lives in the dark alleys with Sonic and survives by using his camouflage wallpaper to hide from the mafia. His wallpaper can be only use on even nights otherwise it will be wear out if he uses every night. People looked down on him since he is a immigrant and will not take his opinion seriously.

Third party:

Wario (Serial killer): Doesn't give a shit about others, he switch sides for his own benefit . Have a rather fetish for violence, he can kill one person each night. Rather a dirty coward, he runs away when people discovers he backstab them. He can only win if he survives regarding if the mafia or the town wins. He will show up as mafia if inspect and dies.

If you have any questions or suggustion, feel free to ask! Otherwise sign up. Minimum of 12 players. I can add more if more people are interested.

Last edited:
Still need at least 3 more people to sign up! Have 14 roles and if there is not a lot of interest, I will cut down a couple of roles.

Back
Top Bottom