• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Sonic&Tails] Brotherhood

Tails

THIS IS A CANON FAN CLUB.
Sega.png

Untitled1-.png
Introduction:

This is a fanclub dedicated to the brotherhood shared between that of Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles "Tails" Prower. Of course, anything else that is Sonic related would be more than welcomed to this group. Please feel free to discuss anything in particular about this amazing series. Below is a list of rules to follow before asking to join officially (although anybody can start a discussion within the FC). Please read through everything as there is something you will need to mention when filling out the following form...

Rules:
bulletblue.gif
Use URLs/links if posting images or fanfiction/youtube videos.
bulletorange.gif
If posting spoilers or cheats, please do so by using the spoiler tags.
bulletblue.gif
Respect others opinions, views and fandoms. Agree to disagree if needed!
bulletorange.gif
Try to post more than one sentence and use proper spelling/grammar so others can understand you.

Join Requests:
bulletblue.gif
What is your favorite Sonic Game?
bulletorange.gif
Do you prefer Sonic or Tails?
bulletblue.gif
Who is your favorite character in the whole series and why?
bulletorange.gif
Are you an active member?
To prove that you have read everything, please add the word 'gold rings' to your join request post.

Official Members List:
Tails

Other Sonic FC(s):
~Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Club~
Sonic Fan Club

Send me a private message (PM) if you would like any of your Sonic related clubs/groups to become an affiliate or link to this page.

Starter Topics:
What do you think the most touching moment between Sonic and Tails was?
What do you think Tails will make next?

Last edited:
My eyeballs are bleeding. Can we fix that?

user received infraction for this post

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Please don't feel discouraged, there's no need to delete your thread! I'm pretty sure there's at least a couple of people who are into sonic and would probably be interested in joining your club!

(In any case, if you have PMs and profile comments blocked there's no way for moderators or anyone to contact you at all, which is potentially problematic; that's why I've undeleted this thread)

Back
Top Bottom