• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 3]

Glace

booming system
The rules once more:

1. Out-of-thread communication is allowed for all.

2. I want this to be an exciting Mafia game, so if you have a night action and don't send it in for two nights unless you message me specifically excusing you from it, you will be modkilled. Any vanilla* townies who don't participate in two day discussions will get modkilled as well.

3. There will be at least one role that has an added attribute (don't know how to word that). For example, a bulletproof mason or voteless roleblocker.

4. Days and nights will last 48 hours. If these time periods conflict with anyone's schedule or don't seem right, please do say so.

5. Proving your role by quoting from PM is not allowed, but paraphrasing the text is.

6. Flavour text will be relevant.

7. You may abstain three times only as a whole town/group.

---

The sun sets as the train Dragonfly runs along the track heading to the capital. Little do the passengers know that a group known as the Mafia are planning a devious kill while the "Townies" sleep.

All Roles have been sent out. If you have not received one yet, contact me.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [NIGHT 0]

The sun rises through the windows of the train Dragonfly as the passengers meet in the main car to discuss. Many are relieved to learn that no corpse was found on the train, but the existence of the Mafia is confirmed. Eventually a discussion is formed, the topic being the victim of lynch.

No one died.

48 hours to discuss and lynch

Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 1]

Oh crap... do you guys think the lack of death was an alien,(if there is one), a doc, or our mafia are all idiots and derp with night actions?

Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 1]

It was a boring and silent day.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [NIGHT 1]

The passengers wake up to the smell of rotten corpses on the carpet. One was quickly identified as Karin (Silver), and she was killed by being cut up. It was easy to tell that the death was still awesome. On the other side of the cart was the body of Doc Scratch (Doc Scratch), who had no marks on him whatsoever. A discussion was formed, and there was an individual who was quite jittery for some reason.

Silver is dead. She was Innocent.

Doc Scratch is dead. He was Innocent.

48 hours to discuss and lynch.

Last edited:
Re: AniChoice Mafia 2 [DAY 2]

Not strange at all.

You can blame me for the death of Silver, as I am the vig. Just wanted to clear up inactives.

Chose not to kill on n1 for obvious purposes.

Italics?

I supp0se y0u w0n't mind me speaking in my quirk, then. 0_0

Anyh0w, I think that y0u killing Silver is practical if n0t useful. (She w0uld have died anyway 0_0)

T0 clear suspici0n, I c0uld r0leclaim myself but that w0uld be quite unsafe. I h0pe y0u are 0kay with this decisi0n.

Umm, is there a particular reason one'd want to kill inactives? I mean, if there's a strong suspicion that one is mafia, great, but most of the time, there isn't even that. It's just, "s/he hasn't posted, let's kill him/her!" "Sounds good."

The advantage of the innocents is that of number - so why are we undermining that by eliminating our own for the mafia?

I guess that eliminates me as possible mafia don. I kill zombies by attacking them with a bat.

I personally don't care whether we kill inactives.

Well, at lea2t he diidn't kiill an actiive player.
And we have le22 Mafiia 2u2pect2 two lynch.

EDIIT: What?
ii'm confu2ed.

Back
Top Bottom