• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Everlasting PokeMafia [Sign Up]

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
The day ends with a silent bang. Only one person checks it out, but never returns.... Another goes to look.....never returns.....another goes....doesn't return.

So no one goes for a day...however, one is dragged there....and never returns....

A note lays in the middle of Kuperville. It reads;

"We are here....we shall destroy you all...."

They knew a threat was there, a threat all among them....

~~~~~~~~~~

Day ends. Everyone knew they were in for it....but who?

So, this is basiclly a Pokemafia with ALOT of players. and i mean ALOT.

The good news is you can pick your Pokemon!

So sign up! I'm looking for, hmm....Possibly 35?

Last edited:
Yeah; TV Tropes mafia got exactly 50, and it was announced in an announcement and hosted by Butterfree.

Exactly. It was hosted by someone experienced in mafia hosting.

I think 30-ish would be a better expectation.

For my Pokemon of choice: Gothita

It was hosted by someone experienced in mafia hosting.

DarkAura has hosted probably the most games since the Mafia forum was revived of any user on this forum. Most of them have been 4-player tiny mafias, sure, but you can't say she has no experience. Also, TVTropes mafia was genius anyway.

I'll join, by the way, as Dialga.

[Oh, and some advice for Riza: You may want to try organizing all the info for the game (roles + flavor text pre-written, what role everyone is, night action log, etc.) in one Word document. It helps tremendously with organization, and might save you from those "Send back your PMs because I forgot your role" things.]

thats what i plan to do. (i know, a bit of a mess up on the lengendary Pokemafia)

and wow, 8 people already? Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom