• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Video Game Mafia (Innocent Win)

Re: Video Game Mafia (Day 1)

The characters wake up to see the badly burnt corpse of Ollette...

Flower Doll is dead. She was innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

1. DarkAura - Phillip J. Fry (Futurama)
2. Doc Scratch - GLaDOS (Portal / Portal 2)
3. Flower Doll - Olette (Kingdom Hearts)
4. RespectTheBlade - Cyrus (Pokémon: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
5. Glace - Pac Man (Pac Man)
6. Mai - Heather (Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter)
7. RK-10 - Lance (Pokémon series)
8. Wargle - Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
9. Mawile - Laharl (Disgaea)
10. Metallica Fanboy - Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk: Room 215 / Last Window: The Secret of Cape West)
11. Zapi - Cabanela (Ghost Trick)
12. Light Yagami - Master Hand (Super Smash Bros. series)
13. Pig-serpent - Meta Knight (Kirby series)
14. Superbird - Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
15. Mystic - Amaterasu (Okami)

hdkyleart.jpg

Let's do this.

Badly burned, eh? I should give Rachel a call. Maybe she can dig up some dirt on the other players. Although Wargle stands out as an obvious suspect.

Mystic could stand out as well, since her character is the Sun God and has the brush technique Inferno.

Okay just because someone dies in a fiery inferno it's my off the bat? HAX.

Why is it the Pyro's fault someone dies... in a ... nevermind I understand the arguement

If you really think about it, a lot of us can inflict a burn. Amaterasu with Inferno, GLaDOS with the incinerator or some other gadget, Cyrus with one of his pokémon, Lance again with one of his pokémon, the Pyro with his flamethrower, Master Hand with at least one of its attacks and even me, by magically creating a fire. Note, these are just the characters I know of.

So there's really no way to point fingers yet, unless someone comes up with more conclusive proof.

Back from AFKyness.

I'm an innocent. Wont reveal.

If you really think about it, a lot of us can inflict a burn. Amaterasu with Inferno, GLaDOS with the incinerator or some other gadget, Cyrus with one of his pokémon, Lance again with one of his pokémon, the Pyro with his flamethrower, Master Hand with at least one of its attacks and even me, by magically creating a fire. Note, these are just the characters I know of.

So there's really no way to point fingers yet, unless someone comes up with more conclusive proof.

A background check might help. d:

Here's my background.

I don't think I can burn someone at all, so. Although it doesn't really matter all that much.

Are we going to do anything today? To make everyone start posting, I'd like to note that Zapi, DarkAura, Doc Scratch, RespectTheBlade, Light Yagami, and pig-serpent haven't said anything yet.

Hel-lo.

I am here to remove myself from the list of inactives. I must say, it is quite convenient that Flower Doll was burned, as so many out of our list of testing participants could have performed the malevolence presented before us. I do not have any leads myself, but I will attempt to find them.

Many of those that could probably wouldn't, mind you.

Suppose GLaDOS killed -- would the method be by incinerating? I haven't played Portal and the lookup had too much information, but, unless somebody states otherwise, I'm willing to believe it's not the case. Cyrus likewise; very few if any of his Pokémon use Fire-type moves, that I recall. Master Hand would have several other obvious methods; we'd probably be looking at something more physical, like bruises and crushed bones.

These don't really eliminate the possibilities, but does change which ones are likelier.

Care to claim, Wargle? It might be helpful in determining whether we should go for the obvious suspect.

*dances in* Ahh, the teeeeeension of a crime scene~
Sorry, I had to. Anyway, just removing myself from the list of inactives, I guess.

Hello, AFK-ish-ness and school, all that.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure who to suspect. As has been stated before, a large number of the participants know fire type moves. As for myself, only two pokemon I own know fire-type moves. Fire is one of the rarest types in sinnoh. Even the majority of grunts only train poison/dark/fighting/normal types. My immediate suspicion is the Pyro, but... Well, the Pyro's quite well known for burning things alive. So, it may just be a stereotype.

All in all, there are two many suspects to nominate and kill someone succesfully to our gain. I'm not quite sure what to do.

By the way, I just wanted to say.... Cosmic Energy FTW.

She has quite a few, actually.

[incinerator, mashy spike plate, acid, turrets, endless pits, neurotoxin, etc.]
There are many possible methods, but any idea on which would be likeliest?

If that's the case, then Doc Scratch is also something of a suspect.

Another thing to be taken into account: could there be any good reason why the mafia chose to off Flower Doll? Any Kingdom Hearts players around here to tell us if that was a likely inspector or so?

Back
Top Bottom