• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

American hikers get 8 years of jail in Iran - "They're spies!"

An Iranian court has sentenced two Americans accused of spying to eight years in jail, Iran's state-run television has reported.

Sources from Iran's judiciary told the news channel IRINN that Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal, both 29, have each received three years for illegally entering Iran and further five years each for espionage for the US intelligence services. The channel said they have 20 days to appeal the verdict.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/20/iran-shane-bauer-josh-fattal

This would be why you couldn't pay me enough to set foot in the Middle East.

You can set foot in the Middle East. You probably have to go on sanctioned group tours though.

Israel has pretty good food,a s far as I've tasted. Their fruits are possibly the most delicious I've ever eaten, and they have smoothie and juice shops on pretty much every block.

Back
Top Bottom