• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia 4: The Generic Version

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
It might be a good idea to join The Felt Mafia if you haven't already.

Anyways, this is a fourth Homestuck-themed game of Mafia. However, the roles do not correspond to any actual character. Instead, the players are in a game session that, clearly, isn't going that well, seeing as they started to kill each other. Henceforth, the roles are mythological roles. Also, each role has a sign from the Chinese zodiac assigned to it (much the same way each troll corresponds to a Greek zodiac sign).

Additionally, each players can and must choose a kind abstratus ("no abstratus" being an option) and a prototyping. If you happen to be playing without foreknowledge of Homestuck, you can refer to this and this for information on what these two concepts are, or just ask me (specially if you don't want to run into spoilers at the pages). By the way, there will be an actual effect to these, if a tad minor, so, it's not just a cool flavor thing. Well, mostly not, anyway.

Private communication will be allowed, but with a twist: aside from any factional communicative powers, you can only communicate with two given players -- your server player, and your client player. There's a predetermined chain of servers and clients; who you're getting depends on who gets which role. Note also that you are not allowed to reveal who your client is to your server player or vice-versa, so as to prevent direct teamups.

Aiming for twelve players, for rather easy to deduce reasons. I might manage to stick a few more in, but note that any roles after the twelve mythological roles will most likely suck.

Abstinence from lynching is freely permitted. Also, it's paramount that I receive responses from all players on Night Zero, so, anybody who doesn't cooperate then will be modkilled. From that point ownards, though, feel free to slack at will. Well, don't, but I won't modkill for it.

I'll take Wandkind and prototyping my... laptop! :D

I'll take Wandkind and prototyping my... laptop! :D
Hm, I forgot to mention this was supposed to be handled by PM.

Well, it doesn't make terribly much of a difference to post it now, although one might want to change their decisions on this after receiving a role.

Another thing I forgot to mention about the strife specibi: you're not restricted to the canon Homestuck ones. If you want to fight with, say, chairs, go ahead.

I t)(ink I just read ')(omestuck Mafia' and get unnaturally -EXCIT-------ED!

You'll ask us which Strife Specibi we want when we get our roles, yes? Or we'll just PM you now?
You can PM them ahead of time if you'd like, but it might be a good idea to wait for your role before giving them.

Could there be a thirteenth troll who was "left behind"? Presumably as a non-player, like a Survivor or something.

Could there be a thirteenth troll who was "left behind"? Presumably as a non-player, like a Survivor or something.
There *is* a thirteenth Chinese zodiac sign--the cat--that "almost made it in but didn't." Dunno if you were thinking of that or just suing for an additional player spot, but there is some basis for it.

The things I learn from video games.

I pretty sure they aren't trolls.
JUST ONE MORE PLAYER
Well, I set the roles up without a particular species in mind, so, they could be humans, trolls, lurker or whatever.

There *is* a thirteenth Chinese zodiac sign--the cat--that "almost made it in but didn't." Dunno if you were thinking of that or just suing for an additional player spot, but there is some basis for it.

The things I learn from video games.
Oh, I'd totally forgotten about the Cat. Should we end up with a thirteenth player, that'll be helpful to keep in mind.

Twelve players are up. Now, unless we have an eager ninja around here, we won't be getting a thirteenth player.

Back
Top Bottom